Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 10, 2022
I like Maplestar as much as the next guy if not more but, the guys above are correct. Beside the lack of penetration, I don't know why Maplestar can create tons of diverse frames for non-sex parts, very interesting and cool, but man look at that boobjob scene when Itadori's sitting on Nobara. It's LITERALLY made of just two animation loops switching between each others. What in the hell man...

One can only wish he re-allocates his time and effort on all those non-sex scenes to fully commit into making longer sex scenes with more diverse frames.

The artstyle is obviously goated as always no doubt about that.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I see people are unhappy too. Personally, I agree with them, this man has such POTENTIAL and does such vanilla shit for 30 seconds, which unfortunately, I can't jerk off and cum

rewosi2269

Apr 12, 2023
I would have liked if it was followed by another position after the ass reveal .... not too bummed about lack of a vanilla penetration scene.

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
I get the jist of the skit but I'd be put out if I if I made a donation to their Patreon and got this.

But I don't soooooo I won't. :giggle:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Nobara is perfection. The only one who compares is Zenia, inching out by way of glasses.
Yes, I do have a type--why'd you ask?

Reactions: SpartanWulfe

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Alright everyone I saw the hundreds of comments asking for a JJK sequel!

Let's do it!!

I already had a sequel planned for that animation when I made the first half. The recent poll winner for a short animation was Aqua, (A pretty heavy win)

So I'll produce both concurrently as quickly as I can. The other projects are still getting some love, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging with the JJK project.

I'll show some wips and progress from the other projects next week!

I may do a small poll for picking an extra shot that happens in the sequel, so keep an eye out for that!

I appreciate all the feedback, so thanks for sticking with me everyone.

I'll do my best to give you all what you're hoping for!

Thanks all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes