2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's sad if true. I liked this way more than Domina
I wouldn't say I love Maple Hills College more than Domina but this was the game that SCC was always meant to be. I really wanted to see the relationship between MC x Gwen develop as well as how Best Blue Haired Girl would make an appearance. Also, Deka was going to introduce Domina trading cards to this game and I really wanted to see those.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For an alpha version it's already better than Sunny Coast College. When are you thinking of continuing development for this, Dekarous?
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you... Dekarous sold the rights to this game so he could dedicate all of his game dev time to making Domina.

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you... Dekarous sold the rights to this game so he could dedicate all of his game dev time to making Domina.
Oh I see... I remember reading about him announcing this game a few years ago and was excited about it. Finally got around to playing it. Neither have I played Domina since 2 years back I believe, so at least I have the updates there to look forward to. Thank you!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
can someone tell me what the best fendom game out there is cbt/bballbusting plz
Girl Beats Hero is the best ballbusting game imo:

Girl Beats Hero:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-0-5-boko877.7312/

Oh I see... I remember reading about him announcing this game a few years ago and was excited about it. Finally got around to playing it. Neither have I played Domina since 2 years back I believe, so at least I have the updates there to look forward to. Thank you!
I was also very disappointed upon hearing the bad news. MHC had potential and it even brought over my second favorite girl from Sunny Coast College - Gwen. I was really looking forward to hearing her say her iconic line "It's rapey rapey time faggot" to MC.

Domina has gotten a few more goddesses since you last played it. Who was the latest girl when you left off?

• Haha
Reactions: Dipo69

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020

Girl Beats Hero:
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-0-5-boko877.7312/

I was also very disappointed upon hearing the bad news. MHC had potential and it even brought over my second favorite girl from Sunny Coast College - Gwen. I was really looking forward to hearing her say her iconic line "It's rapey rapey time faggot" to MC.

Domina has gotten a few more goddesses since you last played it. Who was the latest girl when you left off?
I believe it was the clown girl? I remember there was a minigame where this clown girl chased you around. But do quote me if I'm being wrong haha.

• Thinking Face

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I tried to play it and it seemed to have no actual story mode. just fight random mage girl or fight 5 random bunny girls. Honestly, I have yet to find any kind of good ballbusting focused game. I think BBhigh 1 and 2 had potential but they were both cut short. I also really dislike RPGMaker for these types of games. It's not really well suited for it, combat wise.

• Sad
Mar 28, 2022
I tried to play it and it seemed to have no actual story mode. just fight random mage girl or fight 5 random bunny girls. Honestly, I have yet to find any kind of good ballbusting focused game. I think BBhigh 1 and 2 had potential but they were both cut short. I also really dislike RPGMaker for these types of games. It's not really well suited for it, combat wise.
the only good ones out there are cutting room and sunny coast if you want hardcore

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
I honestly wasn't sure what are you talking about regarding GBH since I played it and there's a lot more to it, but I checked and unfortunately, seems who ever uploaded it, removed the actual game and just uploaded those two experimental fights or whatever you can call that. There might be an old link somewhere in the thread.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I believe it was the clown girl? I remember there was a minigame where this clown girl chased you around. But do quote me if I'm being wrong haha.
Are you referring to Harley Queef's dark maze?

I have no idea, Deka didn't mention the buyer in his announcement about it.[/QUOTE]

There is some story in Girl Beats Hero but I noticed the version on the GBH thread here was changed to an older one. The latest version can still be found on Boko877's website (For free) here:

As for ball busting games with story, I can also suggest giving Excessm's Super Punch Boy a play. Not every girl goes for the family jewels but about a third of them will. https://f95zone.to/threads/super-punch-boy-v1-20-excessm.158578/

I honestly wasn't sure what are you talking about regarding GBH since I played it and there's a lot more to it, but I checked and unfortunately, seems who ever uploaded it, removed the actual game and just uploaded those two experimental fights or whatever you can call that. There might be an old link somewhere in the thread.
That was very odd. I have no idea why someone downgraded the version but here is the correct version from Boko877's website (For free):

Reactions: Pallazzo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you guys remember when Deka sold off MHC to another developer? It's in development by a new developer called "The Rose Grove". Deka was in touch with them for some time. An alpha release of the game is coming in August 2024.
Patreon:
Thank you for sharing the new dev' I will be marking August on my calendar to look for MHC as soon as it drops. I hope they keep the references to Domina in it and still add the Domina TCG cards.

Reactions: NH2
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes