• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Are there multiple routes in this games cause i can see multiple selection of choices that can be made?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Damn, why the most fappable games have to be in the god damned RPGmaker... Pure hell :WutFace:

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Repetition in this is not so bad so far, but I'd like to see automation of showering etc as this adds no discovery element to the game.

As for content this update you get:
- You can do paper work twice :/
- Try on lots of outfits (Uniform & Lingerie Only Ones Used To Progress Story)
- Go to a park
- Start New Case - Find John Doe (Fight has 2 outcomes for a future story ark)
- Meet a Behemoth of a villain who escapes from police station (You can choose to fight and win or lose, if you win you give chase to another fight with 1 outcome either way although winning has more screenshots)

I think the challenge with RPG games is creators tend to try to push themselves in terms of scripting which often involves repetition of tasks, I was playing a game with a fucking elevator you have to go into, press a button, click yes, then another button, then click the floor, then exit. This is a great example of some cool mechanism, but it is then forced onto the player, they have to go through this process maybe 3-4 times a day.

Learning for all creators should be, repetition should be simple and quick if included at all
Complex or action heavy sequences that slow the pase of the game down should be interesting and one offs.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Are there multiple routes in this games cause i can see multiple selection of choices that can be made?
My understanding is yes, right now we have hints that the characters will interact differently with key decisions, e.g. Date with the partner officer or be rude = he vows revenge and will likely get a bit rapey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I can tell from this is 2 of the three variables I listed look like the is an intention for varied secondary story arks, whether these will influence the main story ark or not, I don't know but I feel this is likelly going to be driven by the Green/Red point scoring mechanism and some key decisions along the way.

Of course there have been plenty of games where a character is introduced and then nothing is done with it due to outcry or boredom of the developer.

Reactions: ponyguy and Jansen

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
In the game there are some choices that lead to some special scenes. You will find the greatest number of scenes with these choices: (Love Story with Michael, Refuse Michael, J. Blue dead, J. Blue arrested). Try all the combinations.

Reactions: bernthal

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Also, while it's nice to have an RPGMaker game with combat and not just another "go there for next scene" gameplay, better be prepared to save scum if you plan on playing a not-taking-any-bullshit character what with the sparse healing and skill misses (getting some XCom's 95% miss flashbacks there).

U

User_66221

More i playing rpgmaker adult games and more i understand why peoples cursing this engine :coldsweat:

Especially for a amazing game with huge potential like this.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I download the both With battle and without battle is the same, whats wrong?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
It is a game or is it just pictures again like BB with some text under it? Had my fill with those boring 'games'.
People hate on RGPM titles but at least those games are actually games and not just clicking.

Reactions: Rythan25

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Interesting game, little content so far and found a few bugs, but it will be a good game some day.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes