Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Same to me... :(
I was using v0.01 save so i guess it was buggy.
I started from the beginning and now it works. And remember to talk at reception before you go to Lt.

Now i stuck at where i should go home at put lingerie. After that I don't know what to do and the quest log doesn't update..

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
Je suis allé à la maison pour mettre la tenue de bombe sexuelle et attendre 22 heures, il est 19 heures que dois-je faire.

Reactions: Waldo666

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
It is a game or is it just pictures again like BB with some text under it? Had my fill with those boring 'games'.
People hate on RGPM titles but at least those games are actually games and not just clicking.
No it is a real game, some combat directly tied to scene outcomes so no farming or fighting for the sake of it, some small daily routine stuff so far, hopefully it does not get heavier. Some curreny element tied to story as expected. Conveniant travel distances so far.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Where can I find this Mason thug from the police station? And is it a good choice to lose some fights? So far I try to win them all...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So many different options. but with RPGM it is a bit tiresome playing them all through, would work better in RENPY.
I totally agree, I took a red route and a green route but I have a feeling that a mix would be a lot better. I like this game but if this continues it will be difficult to follow even with a walkthrough.

U

User_66221

Well, when you want making a game with a lot of different paths, the rpgm choice isn't a good choice, rpgm is so messy.

Just after two first choice we're already lost.

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I spoke with the old man in the park but I do not see John Doe anywhere. Went home after speaking with the guy, waited til midnight by watching TV and then went to park but still no John Doe? Any ideas?

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I do believe the old man tells her to come back "tomorrow" midnight, not that same midnight. Game ends before the next day comes up, though, so I guess John Doe will be implemented in the subsequent update.
Ah thanks man. Was losing my mind lol

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
MANILA - THUG 09.png
How do you get this scene? I have won the battle and lost the battle with the thug but it never goes to this scene. I have 3 corruption and 3 lawfull.

Reactions: Ezaziel
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes