ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not to burst your bubble but it doesn't matter who rapes who.. the rapist should always look bad.. and go to jail... and rot in hell for that matter.
Not in rape H-games. In rape H-games the rapist should always win. :evilsmile: Or at the very least have the option to win. A game with choices is better than a linear one after all. Makes it more enjoyable to get all the kinky rape scenes even though you can help the character avoid them.
Oh, and I guess choices also help you weird non-rape lovers avoid it or whatever. :p

Reactions: XeroCider

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Not in rape H-games. In rape H-games the rapist should always win. :evilsmile: Or at the very least have the option to win. A game with choices is better than a linear one after all. Makes it more enjoyable to get all the kinky rape scenes even though you can help the character avoid them.
Oh, and I guess choices also help you weird non-rape lovers avoid it or whatever. :p
That's what games are for ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's what games are for ;)
Exactly. Glad we see eye to eye. For a minute I was worried you were gonna take me too seriously and this was gonna turn into a pointless argument. And I've had enough stress for one day. Phew. Bullet dodged. XD

Reactions: XeroCider

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Exactly. Glad we see eye to eye. For a minute I was worried you were gonna take me too seriously and this was gonna turn into a pointless argument. And I've had enough stress for one day. Phew. Bullet dodged. XD
No worries, games are meant to be fun or for whatever premise they were developed so in my book everything goes... just as long as you don't go out and shoot real people just because you played Crap of Duty or go Rape your Neighbour because it was shown in a game. Games are fantasy that don't hurt anyone by themselfes and noone got hurt in them being made so all good.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
just as long as you don't go out and Rape your Neighbour
Oh man... Most of my neighbors are old geezers so I just got the worst mental image in my head. :WutFace:
Oh god, where's my bleach? XD

Jun 30, 2017
I still feel Female MC is better than Male MC though, well the game is good but for a 1GB game only could play it in 10 minute is somewhat make me sad, i hope the game become more of a sandbox/sim in the future

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Hi could anybody kindly direct me to any games which had almost identical MC's model/render? Thanks in advance, man.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This looks promising. MC is HOT, and as mentioned before, having a female in a position like her (Cop) will make this more interesting

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes