CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The first time i played i started the relationship with Micheal but when i played that route i figure out what a coward scumbag he was so now no matter what i always choose to break his heart at the beginning.
I think Michael had something to do with Alan's death. Alan was hurt in the shootout but, should have been fine. Michael insisted on riding with him and Alan suffers a "heart attack". Can we say, suspicious?? Jason and Manila were shocked to find out Alan had died. I think Michael is a dirty cop, probably because he is beholding to the crime syndicate because of his debt.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
well she gets 100 for a handjob or 100 for a blowjob which makes no sense blowjobs should always cost more than a handy i mean Black paid her 8,000 for a blowjob and Ghellar was generous too in the hotel though in the scenes with Derek if you agreed it was money off Scumbag Michael's debt she should have renegotiated that deal to get something for her self.
i mean look at her payouts just to take a morning shower. that body is worth some bank
I totally hear you. How can she charge the same amount for a blowjob and a handjob and for so little money? Just look at Manila, she screams top-tier prostitute. It's fine that she is treated like a low-class whore, but, she still should be commanding big pay.
What do you think about, one of these high-rollers, like the Mayor, bringing his dog to play with Manila? How about Manila putting out for her Sensei? Getting pregnant by His holiness?

• Love

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I think Michael had something to do with Alan's death. Alan was hurt in the shootout but, should have been fine. Michael insisted on riding with him and Alan suffers a "heart attack". Can we say, suspicious?? Jason and Manila were shocked to find out Alan had died. I think Michael is a dirty cop, probably because he is beholding to the crime syndicate because of his debt.
OH yeah he killed Alan for sure, Alan saw something he shouldn't and Micheal knew Alan would rat him out. it was obvious from the way Micheal acted after finding out, Alan was alive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
save game this scene please help me
in the bar scene when you are getting the red card Erick slaps your ass PUNCH HIM and then the next time you are in the club he will talk shit about you, talk to him ........when you get drugged by Allison with the shot glasses ...the scene will happen

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I totally hear you. How can she charge the same amount for a blowjob and a handjob and for so little money? Just look at Manila, she screams top-tier prostitute. It's fine that she is treated like a low-class whore, but, she still should be commanding big pay.
What do you think about, one of these high-rollers, like the Mayor, bringing his dog to play with Manila? How about Manila putting out for her Sensei? Getting pregnant by His holiness?
Sensei to Manila : "come let me show you special technique to boost your Kami I call it Cockjitsu :ROFLMAO::oops:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I sure hope that Sensei fucks Manila, he has such a power that he can turn his cock into a super large horsecock and she gets pregnant by her Sensei. Shouldn't Manila get a dog (Great Dane) to keep her company and protect her home? I have Manila being a good cop, almost all of her corruption is from her insatiable desire to get fucked. Oh, how I love making her a slutty, whore, prostitute cop. I love that J.Blue and Marcus double-teamed her, they should have switched off and then have her suck both cocks clean. Let her get pregnant by both brothers. Now, that Jason is her boyfriend, he should propose to her and she still cucks him, even after marriage. How about a group of high school boys doing Manila, a group of nuns (lesbian), a Mother Superior, and the Cardinal of the Diocese?

• Red Heart

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
hello guys, here i have a problem the problem when loading for first game open, it said that there are failed to load VNButton. can anyone help me ?
oh i got the game from compressed file update only from 0.37A to 0.37B, after i extracted that to the game folder and replace all what needed to replace then that problem appear.
its work fine to me when still at 0.37A
hope someone have solution for my problem
thanks

Tembo321

Apr 26, 2020
After fighting Red Moon and Jon Doe does some shit I end upback in the Kami room with nothing to do. Is that the end?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I opted for the Renpy VN version. Loved the game!
Yep. Love the game too. I have both versions. What do you think of this idea: Since Manila can conceive, how about in the gallery they have family photos with the dad and their children together? How about a group family photo with all the dads and their children, the whole gang at once? Since, Manila took a drug to speed up her pregnancy how about if that carries over to the children and they grow quite fast as well. (which opens to door to a little fooling around with the kids and eventually, some incest when the kids come of age? I know this is wild and really out there, but, that is just my perverted mind going into hyperdrive, lol. It's all art and ink, no real people are being harmed here, so why not go bat-shit crazy.

I would like to see Manila getting some sextoys, horsecock, oversized buttplug. The buttplug, she wears all the time.

Last edited:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
After I killed Mardok and the big schlong mutant, I teleported back to safe realm and I can't continue despite there's a portal. Is that supposed to happened or what?

FYI: my Justice is higher than corruption and I have Nam (the relic).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes