Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I played another path, Manila is still a virgin. It is likely that no one has played the path yet). This path is extremely hard (at the beginning Manila has very little money because she didn't agree to shower with spectators). Three events are not triggered HJ and BJ stay at 0/20. I think the events should not be listed on this path. Third event that is not triggered is reward for John Doe because Manila had to give John Doe a BJ, I think you could also add other way to trigger the event so that Manila doesn't have to do it (in other events there is such possibility). You could add location, day of the week and time on the map above so that it is always visible to the player.
View attachment 3479373
View attachment 3479374 View attachment 3479375
how did u acquire Kami Mode III ? please show the mission that u completed for it

nvm u obviously used some hack, and there's no new path for Manila being virgin, it's matter of justice vs corruption

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
show your list of completed missions vs failed missions cause i have to call BS there is no way you did all the side missions and beat the ring fights etc without money from some where Unless you used a cheat ....not to mention this would be the most boring way to play a sex game
All events are triggered (except for 3), only I added money for the rent (Burke), because otherwise Manila would have to shower with spectators and I wanted to avoid that. I think it would be good to add an option so Manila doesn't have to shower with spectators and can pay the rent.
Screenshot_49.png
Screenshot_53.png
Screenshot_54.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
how did u acquire Kami Mode III ? please show the mission that u completed for it

nvm u obviously used some hack, and there's no new path for Manila being virgin, it's matter of justice vs corruption
Sorry it was after we defeated Red Moon. After the subway is completed, go through the portal and defeat Red Moon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry it was after we defeated Red Moon. After the subway is completed, go through the portal and defeat Red Moon.
yeah my bad, i just forgot about it, i have the skill with both keeping and destroying Simon's amulet, i understood u used some hack cause u talked about adding location and time

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
yeah my bad, i just forgot about it, i have the skill with both keeping and destroying Simon's amulet, i understood u used some hack cause u talked about adding location and time
No, I wanted the location, day of the week and time to be added to the map (as is the case in many games). That way, every player will know which part of town it is in

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
to be honest i was disappointed in the final fight against Nam/Simon/???? person, it felt easier than fighting primordial kami Red Moon, maybe cause i had to protect Jason there not let him get knocked out

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

Yes, Manila didn't have sex in the game. She never gave anyone a HJ or BJ. That's why three events are not completed, otherwise Manila had to give BJ and HJ. And I didn't want that.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
same here Manila is virgin, i have 3 failed missions View attachment 3479904 View attachment 3479905
Hotel INN was not started for me at all because Manila was not penalized by Storm (the option Give him a slap!) that's why the events with "Storm" did not start. Manila chose the option during the first conversation with Michael (day 1)
Think about it (don't hurt his feelings). This is why events with Michael are not available. Likewise with Ghellar "Kick his balls!" That is why the events with Ghellar are not available.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
show your list of completed missions vs failed missions cause i have to call BS there is no way you did all the side missions and beat the ring fights etc without money from some where Unless you used a cheat ....not to mention this would be the most boring way to play a sex game
You can dig up the chest on the cross on your first visit to the temple and sell the items (it brings $1160). Theoretically, it would therefore be possible to pay the rent.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Hello people I am stuck at Next movie quest, I defeated the Red Moon masked Lady and got back to the portal room but there is no portal to get out manila.png

What should I do, how to continue the game?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You can dig up the chest on the cross on your first visit to the temple and sell the items (it brings $1160). Theoretically, it would therefore be possible to pay the rent.
so you would rip off your Sensei and desecrate the grave of his ancestor ? not to mention he is in danger of losing the DOJO temple because he can't pay back his loan i would have liked to see the option of giving it back to him or helping to pay the bills

Reactions: Phantombeast
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes