CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After I killed Mardok and the big schlong mutant, I teleported back to safe realm and I can't continue despite there's a portal. Is that supposed to happened or what?

FYI: my Justice is higher than corruption and I have Nam (the relic).
I had Manila beat the Schlonged Mutant in the Lab twice (maybe, 3 times), and she still ended up losing and getting worked on (I guess it had to happen, it's the story). But, if I remember correctly, she ends up waking up on her couch and the story continues. Not sure, if this is what you're talking about.

How about if Manila, had a baby from the Mutant? Mama Mia!!!! She's such a whore, she'd probably marry the monster.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I had Manila beat the Schlonged Mutant in the Lab twice (maybe, 3 times), and she still ended up losing and getting worked on (I guess it had to happen, it's the story). But, if I remember correctly, she ends up waking up on her couch and the story continues. Not sure, if this is what you're talking about.

How about if Manila, had a baby from the Mutant? Mama Mia!!!! She's such a whore, she'd probably marry the monster.
I used the 3rd option, but I didn't end up in the couch. I back at the safe realm and can't do anything else.

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
After I killed Mardok and the big schlong mutant, I teleported back to safe realm and I can't continue despite there's a portal. Is that supposed to happened or what?

FYI: my Justice is higher than corruption and I have Nam (the relic).
that route should be developed in the next update, it ends there for now

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'll attach my save stats and my end without end, or more precisely no portal after Manila fights Red Moon in John Doe's hide out. According to the Change Log there should be a good ending. Please tell me it can be fixed. I am frustrated as fuck. According to the change log:

v0.37B

Path of Justice (Justice stat higher than Corruption stat):

• In the final battle (Justice path only), Manila will fight twice.
  • If she loses the second fight and has the "Nam" amulet:
    • The game will roll a d100 against Manila's Corruptionstat:
      • If the result is equal to or lower than Manila's Corruption, you will see an animation (the seventh, also present in the Corruption path) and a "bad ending" (not yet completed) will be triggered.
      • If the Corruption check fails, a variant of the "good ending" will be triggered, leading to the same ending as the main "good ending". This chance of winning the "good ending" in defeat is only possible with the "Nam" amulet.
  • If Manila wins both battles in the Justice path, you will get the main "good ending".
  • Without "Nam," the second defeat scene in the final battle is identical to the first defeat scene.
When you see the text "Quest Update", at the end of the good ending, you will not see what to do next (it is long to explain, so I will skip it). I will write below what you need to do (the mission part that you will not see updated):

• Take off your equipment (press the "Clear" button in the "Equip" menu).
  • Wash your face in the bathroom.
Warning: if you don't remove your equipment, you could lose it permanently!

rouletteman

Feb 11, 2023
bonjour à tous
je viens de finir la quête de simon et je suis bloqué dans la salle où il y a le vendeur
comment je sors de là pour retourner dans la maison ?
merci pour votre aide

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
bonjour à tous
je viens de finir la quête de simon et je suis bloqué dans la salle où il y a le vendeur
comment je sors de là pour retourner dans la maison ?
merci pour votre aide
when you finish Simon's quest, you should be back home! whatwas the last battle/scene you had ?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have 87 to 89 corruption points and only 7 to 10 justice points ( depending on the different saves i last did) and I still can't proceed! I also have the Nam amulet but no mater if i keep it or remove it from my equipment still nothing happens! I even try to play again from where Manilla needs to choose "follow the plan" or "go to Jhon Doe" and after the battle with the new boosted Red Moon once again I'm stuck to the place from where I can't go through a portal or even don't have any portal!

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Friends, I don’t understand what good endings look like on the path of corruption. It’s not clear, we must find ourselves in a mystical space and see that the quest is completed or we get home, as in the path of justice. A week of wasted time did not answer this question. I saw the completed bad ending, according to the second option with the subordination of Manila everything is also clear, the rest is very vague :unsure:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Friends, I don’t understand what good endings look like on the path of corruption. It’s not clear, we must find ourselves in a mystical space and see that the quest is completed or we get home, as in the path of justice. A week of wasted time did not answer this question. I saw the completed bad ending, according to the second option with the subordination of Manila everything is also clear, the rest is very vague :unsure:
Simon was prepared in case he loses, he apparently wanted Red Moon to take Jason and Grace hostages if she fails to subdue Manila. that would be his bargain deal.
the good ending was rather more of a dlc or Manila 2 introduction

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Simon was prepared in case he loses, he apparently wanted Red Moon to take Jason and Grace hostages if she fails to subdue Manila. that would be his bargain deal.
the good ending was rather more of a dlc or Manila 2 introduction
Thanks for the answer, how the fanatic of the game I continue to understand further. I understood the moment with the 6th and 7th scenes in the final, I try options for a good completion:):):)(y)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I'll attach my save stats and my end without end, or more precisely no portal after Manila fights Red Moon in John Doe's hide out. According to the Change Log there should be a good ending. Please tell me it can be fixed. I am frustrated as fuck. According to the change log:

v0.37B

• If the result is equal to or lower than Manila's Corruption, you will see an animation (the seventh, also present in the Corruption path) and a "bad ending" (not yet completed) will be triggered.
      • If the Corruption check fails, a variant of the "good ending" will be triggered, leading to the same ending as the main "good ending". This chance of winning the "good ending" in defeat is only possible with the "Nam" amulet.
  • If Manila wins both battles in the Justice path, you will get the main "good ending".
  • Without "Nam," the second defeat scene in the final battle is identical to the first defeat scene.
When you see the text "Quest Update", at the end of the good ending, you will not see what to do next (it is long to explain, so I will skip it). I will write below what you need to do (the mission part that you will not see updated):

The track is not finished, it may appear in the next update, DLC or Manila 2. I have the same problem, friend. One path that has an ending is the bad ending with Kendra. Other paths are not completed.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018

v0.37B

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37b-abaddon.7857/post-13274011

Reactions: luigiqwq
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes