MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I'm revising the lyrics of Erode (1) right now. I don't quite understand how ewm named the heroes...
I feel like he translated from Russian into English, not Japanese into English...
That would also explain why the credits are in Russian (Cyrillic)...

If I'm honest, I don't know what the basic framework is that I'm supposed to follow. The one that's already been translated by ewm or the original...?

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
MrSerji Good to see you in this thread i just finished this game 100% it. It's worth playing the eng is really good. Soon as i started the other one oof. Names wrong kinda forced me on a back seat on the game right of the bat.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
MrSerji Good to see you in this thread i just finished this game 100% it. It's worth playing the eng is really good. Soon as i started the other one oof. Names wrong kinda forced me on a back seat on the game right of the bat.
I'm almost finished with the first part of the series. Only a few scenes are missing and I have completely "retranslated" the game.

Today or tomorrow at the latest there should be a "patch" available, which retranslates ERODE.

I'm still thinking about how I will continue with the 2nd part. The games are already longer than I thought and I would rather have someone else translate the "sex" scenes, because I'm not that good at these ^^

In any case I am curious how the translation itself will be received.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I wouldn't expect too much tbh. Its a old game so the interest probably not as high once ppl saw its MTL. I will definitely check it out and thank you for your effort. Tbh the sex scenes care the least amount. All i care is Names,items,skill names,story to be in english everything else could be russian all i care.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Mandrake Erode 0 hentai rpg developed by circle 7cm (28).png
Deflowering the dark elf girl makes this an instant classic. I still think its highly overrated though. More detailed thoughts if anyone is curious but, safe to say I don't plan to go through the whole series. It looks like this one is the best of the Mandrake Erode Series.​

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 789962
Deflowering the dark elf girl makes this an instant classic. I still think its highly overrated though. More detailed thoughts if anyone is curious but, safe to say I don't plan to go through the whole series. It looks like this one is the best of the Mandrake Erode Series.​
That is already wrong. This is just the prologue, the story didn't even start with that -.-
But everyone should of course decide for himself whether he wants to continue playing or not.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello everyone i hope someone can help me because i was looking for a game from the same dev [7cm]
and i looked for days and it got me here the game name is (Hime Iro Story Teller) i just find it in Japanese but i really wanted it in Eng if anyone know or have it

thanks

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
hello everyone i hope someone can help me because i was looking for a game from the same dev [7cm]
and i looked for days and it got me here the game name is (Hime Iro Story Teller) i just find it in Japanese but i really wanted it in Eng if anyone know or have it

thanks
There are very few games from the developer that have been translated into English. This game is not one of them.

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
There are very few games from the developer that have been translated into English. This game is not one of them.
thanks for the info i really appreciate it

i really loved it but annoying i dont understand Japanese :)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes