RPGM - Completed - Mandrake -ERODE 0- [7cm]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Azt1234

Despite "serious" topics involved, like mass-murder or rape, this is super lighthearted and positive game. Or visual novel, there isn't really much gameplay.

Story is enough to have a good time, h-scenes are great and generally whole game is FUN, which can't be said about most of h-games.

Remember that "draconic aura" equipped disables random encounters. Unequip only if you wanna grind (it isn't neccessary though.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The vague praise of the other reviews made me curious to try this game, and boy was I disappointed. Here's why

1. Each girl has 1 or 2 scenes, so you better not actually like one because there's no development there whatsoever
    2. Protagonist is super ambivalent and it kills any idea of suspense. He's the badass half dragon boy who can kill anyone in his way. So much so, that I never once needed to train up for a boss battle. This was boring.
    3. Plot changes at random. First you need to escape the island, then you need to track down the terrorist, then you need to track down the contract between a nobleman and the grim reaper. There is no overall plot to follow, so I never felt motivated to continue
    4. No versatility of spells or magic. You practically never learn new abilties and the enemies give so little exp, there's practically no sense of progress.
    5. Erotic dialogue is almost always the same. You deflower a chick who begs you not to cum inside but you do anyway. The game is super rapey but makes a joke of it. I'm fine watching forced sex, but this game handles it so weirdly.
    Also everyone low key hates the protagonist unless they develop stockholm syndrome. Its pretty hard to watch.

The art is gorgeous, but everything else in this game was basic at best.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kuruvit

You take the rol of a half human-half dragon guy with an uncontrolable lust (cause of his half dragon), by fate you get involved with hot girl of diferent races and even a goddess and you begin to make your own harem. No more to say ;)
    The art his great, the plot have a lot of misteries.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

playb0y44

just AWESOME.
    i have played many other games but this game have become one of my favorite game
    AWESOME ART, good story . i just not have enough words to express how much i enjoyed this game. JUST SIMPLY LOVED IT.
    keep up the good work man cheering for you <3