Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
Need help. I just play this game but i don't how to progress the story. I'm at the third place call Caves. I open all the cheas and defeat that bald enemies. Am i missing something? Plz help. Thanks in advance

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Need help. I just play this game but i don't how to progress the story. I'm at the third place call Caves. I open all the cheas and defeat that bald enemies. Am i missing something? Plz help. Thanks in advance
My memory is fairly rusty on this, but:
Caves are needed only to complete some side-quest later on. To progress the story you need to go to village instead, to unlock this you must view the memory scene in your starting location (walk on red dot), don't remember what you need to unlock that but at least you need to have some dude in your party. If you have troubles with that, I have a save just before memory scene (probably because it included H-scene), attached below.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
i'm stuck at Magic Society Headquarter after defeat Roan (or tanned skin girl ,i don't remember). The Mage keeps saying: The passage is closed for non-members. What I need to do?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So here's something i just found out, these game has a ton of sequels just waiting to be uploaded. This developer 7cm and their studio (ignoring the name) is talented as hell. Wish many more get translated.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
So here's something i just found out, these game has a ton of sequels just waiting to be uploaded. This developer 7cm and their studio (ignoring the name) is talented as hell. Wish many more get translated.
Thing is the games are male MC. For some reason the translators over on ulmf prefer female MC games, which makes me a sad dragon.

Reactions: nojszu and RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Thing is the games are male MC. For some reason the translators over on ulmf prefer female MC games, which makes me a sad dragon.
I love the the translators but i bet they like em female MC's cuz of the corruption aspect , sad that males are getting downtrodden now. Ah Simon from The Last Sovereign was a beast man.

Aug 20, 2018
My memory is fairly rusty on this, but:
Caves are needed only to complete some side-quest later on. To progress the story you need to go to village instead, to unlock this you must view the memory scene in your starting location (walk on red dot), don't remember what you need to unlock that but at least you need to have some dude in your party. If you have troubles with that, I have a save just before memory scene (probably because it included H-scene), attached below.
hey buddy could you tell me how i find elf village? I can't make progress from that point

Aug 20, 2018
How far are you, tell me the last thing you did story wise, reaching the elf village is pretty much the end of the game (minus extras)
well basically after mc goes to city of eil, and then relates to a girl soon after that he will talk to his friend and say that until he gets the information he will rest in the village of Suna

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
well basically after mc goes to city of eil, and then relates to a girl soon after that he will talk to his friend and say that until he gets the information he will rest in the village of Suna
I'm trying to remember from the back of my head on this, Understand the elf village is pretty much the very last thing that happens and I can't really remember from the back of my head the whole game, but bits of details I can remember as long you are stuck somewhere. Back to the subject, let see, based on what you said, You met up with Bast the informant for the first time after the first events of the story, you girl you met is most likely Moa (black hair girl), and you most likely are trying to get into the Magic Society to remove the seal you have on you, have you met up is Sia (the pink hair girl)? if not, there was a girl blocking the entrance at the building around the center-right of the city, the girl should be gone after meeting Bast and Moa, try going in there. If you already met up with her, she will distract the guard up north so you can get in. I don't remember but most likely you will meet up with Bast again after Sia agrees to help you get in, I will have to replay the story again to help. Edited: So I replayed the part up to before re-meeting Sia, but everything above is correct.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
I'm trying to remember from the back of my head on this, Understand the elf village is pretty much the very last thing that happens and I can't really remember from the back of my head the whole game, but bits of details I can remember as long you are stuck somewhere. Back to the subject, let see, based on what you said, You met up with Bast the informant for the first time after the first events of the story, you girl you met is most likely Moa (black hair girl), and you most likely are trying to get into the Magic Society to remove the seal you have on you, have you met up is Sia (the pink hair girl)? if not, there was a girl blocking the entrance at the building around the center-right of the city, the girl should be gone after meeting Bast and Moa, try going in there. If you already met up with her, she will distract the guard up north so you can get in. I don't remember but most likely you will meet up with Bast again after Sia agrees to help you get in, I will have to replay the story again to help. Edited: So I replayed the part up to before re-meeting Sia, but everything above is correct.
hmmm ok thanks bro, hey youknow if they will translate a game sequence if I'm not mistaken there are 3 more games in this series, about the elven village I did as you told me along with a complete cleanup on all the maps and got the ending honestly I found it kind of sad for everyone to split so I also wanted the sequels translated so I know what happens next

Starlight50

Jan 26, 2018
hmmm ok thanks bro, hey youknow if they will translate a game sequence if I'm not mistaken there are 3 more games in this series, about the elven village I did as you told me along with a complete cleanup on all the maps and got the ending honestly I found it kind of sad for everyone to split so I also wanted the sequels translated so I know what happens next
Sorry for the slow response, been busy with work, the complete list of 7 Centimeter Soft's (7cm) work is on the DLsite site, but I'll list them: DLsite:

ERODE: Land of Ruins and Vampires: Released on Nov/28/2016, Translated: No

ERODE2: The Reflected World: Released on Mar/22/2017, Translated: No

ERODE3: The Legendary Dragon: Released on Nov/26/2017, Translated: No

No, I haven't played them so I don't know if these are the full version or demo version. (I'm pretty sure they are the full version.)

Reactions: bigeat12

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The vague praise of the other reviews made me curious to try this game, and boy was I disappointed. Here's why
  1. Each girl has 1 or 2 scenes, so you better not actually like one because there's no development there whatsoever
  2. Protagonist is super ambivalent and it kills any idea of suspense. He's the badass half dragon boy who can kill anyone in his way. So much so, that I never once needed to train up for a boss battle. This was boring.
  3. Plot changes at random. First you need to escape the island, then you need to track down the terrorist, then you need to track down the contract between a nobleman and the grim reaper. There is no overall plot to follow, so I never felt motivated to continue
  4. No versatility of spells or magic. You practically never learn new abilties and the enemies give so little exp, there's practically no sense of progress.
  5. Erotic dialogue is almost always the same. You deflower a chick who begs you not to cum inside but you do anyway. The game is super rapey but makes a joke of it. I'm fine watching forced sex, but this game handles it so weirdly.
Also everyone low key hates the protagonist unless they develop stockholm syndrome. Its pretty hard to watch.

The art is gorgeous, but everything else in this game was basic at best.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I see that the rest of the games have just come out, I am going to test them to see how the story is

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes