• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Was there a way to take a bath with Claire? I bump into her in the hall but she always checks me out, blushes, and runs into the bathroom and locks the door.

R

RWaites Jnr

Not sure if anyone has asked but how do you get mind maxed out to 30? The online courses maxes at 15 so how to get the other half?
After Emma asks for help and you check out her computer go to thhe computer in your room and you should have a new option to learn more

Reactions: Silvaras

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
1. Send MC to bed before 5am so that Amy will call in the middle of the night.
2. Keep rewarding Veronica by bending her over the desk in MC's room when she's doing her chore.
3. You need to eavesdrop on Ashley and Veronica while they're in the bathroom together (weekend IIRC). You should get pictures 5-12 (look at Ashley's pictures) on your phone if you don't have them yet.
Sorry. I've tried everything, maybe the stats are too high, but no call at 5 AM and nothing happen over the desk.
Plus, when Ashley and Veronica are n the bathroom, the Game says to me just "the door is closed" it forbids me to eavesdrop! :(
I attach my last save, if you could check it.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Sorry. I've tried everything, maybe the stats are too high, but no call at 5 AM and nothing happen over the desk.
Plus, when Ashley and Veronica are n the bathroom, the Game says to me just "the door is closed" it forbids me to eavesdrop! :(
you are far behind with veronica just give her chore to do & then go watch TV at 12:00 when she approach you do nothing just keep watching tv! for further progress do all event with veronica until you get the "i should get a goodnight sleep" then just go to sleep.

Reactions: RWaites

ThePianoMan

Jun 18, 2018
A question: on version 0.8.1b (extra), I can't seem to get Ashley pictures 34 & 35 (see save attached). Are these still obtainable after completing the main questlines?

PS: Two remarks: 1. Fantastic game, spent way too many hours playing it and 2. if the last Amy-action in her questline did not fully fill her submission meter, I believe this cannot be done in the current version, preventing obtaining 45/45, but I imagine the continuation will fix that.

Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
is there a better version then 8.1b available atm? cuz i see people having further questline with Emma and i cant go further then having a coffee with her?

R

RWaites Jnr

You didn't have enough stars for Veronica so I changed thhem to 17 - go straight to bed sleep and set alarm to 08:00 and you wuill get call from Amy and V at 05:00 nextday do the chores and you will get the option to bend her over the desk then go to her room between20:00 - 20:59 (or 21:00-21:59) to go to Amy's here's your save

Reactions: RWaites
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote