Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlaBlaBlubb

Aug 11, 2018
I am playing version 0.8.1 and I am stuck in Veronica story. I just cant get the 19th star. I am stuck before the 5:07 AM message that she needs to talk. Can anybody help me?

R

RWaites Jnr

I am playing version 0.8.1 and I am stuck in Veronica story. I just cant get the 19th star. I am stuck before the 5:07 AM message that she needs to talk. Can anybody help me?
you need to be in bed and aasleep to get the message I went to bedd at 11:00 and set the alarm for 08:00

R

RWaites

I'm stuck with Veronica's story, I can't tuch her pussy in front of Amy at the Neon's club! I don't get why, i give you my save and a screenshot. Thank's for help !
You need to have MC's sleep-hunger-hygiene stats at max showing:cool: you can use your phone cheat for tthis before you speak to her

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if anyone has asked but how do you get mind maxed out to 30? The online courses maxes at 15 so how to get the other half?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes, I can join the girls, look at them, but not much, when they start "the real training" I have to leave.

Maybe their is a thing with the outfit, I bought it as the walkthrough say, but maybe I have to put it on or something
I have the same issue as well,mom is saying to me to just come at the weekend.I have the achievements for max stats,weekend yoga training and the outfit from the shop.Is this a known issue?Cause i cant progress with her story,the phone hint says help her during her morning yoga.

R

RWaites

I have the same issue as well,mom is saying to me to just come at the weekend.I have the achievements for max stats,weekend yoga training and the outfit from the shop.Is this a known issue?Cause i cant progress with her story,the phone hint says help her during her morning yoga.
i cant do the morning yoga with mom at 6 am
Roof 06:00 Mon to Friday only choose the first option to unlock the gym after that choose the second option to start yoga buddies quest

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
hi all, i'm stuck with Amy and Veronica.
  1. I'm not recieving the phonecall at 5.07 about Veronica's paintes.
  2. I'm not able to fuck Veronica on the desk after doing chores.
  3. After Geminight on Saturday there wasn't the event " Veronica and Ashley, talking about the boyfriend, MC heard it and imagine how He can see both bathing together"
The phone says about Veronica: "I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking with Amy"; and about Amy: "I shoud focus on improving my relationship with Veronica for now"
The stats are: Veronica 46-28-65-11; Amy 10-30-36-8

Some help?

seja124

Aug 22, 2018
Hello im stuck in place when i need go check Clarie room and i can't check her laptop help me !

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not sure if anyone has asked but how do you get mind maxed out to 30? The online courses maxes at 15 so how to get the other half?
When you get a text message from Emma at 18:00 asking for help fixing her computer. Go to her apartment and try to fix her Internet connection, but you won't be able to do so. When you get home, go to the computer in MC's room and study an online course (twice) in computer repair. Now, not only will your intellect go up to 30, but you'll be able to repair Emma's computer and get her back online.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi all, i'm stuck with Amy and Veronica.
  1. I'm not recieving the phonecall at 5.07 about Veronica's paintes.
  2. I'm not able to fuck Veronica on the desk after doing chores.
  3. After Geminight on Saturday there wasn't the event " Veronica and Ashley, talking about the boyfriend, MC heard it and imagine how He can see both bathing together"
The phone says about Veronica: "I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking with Amy"; and about Amy: "I shoud focus on improving my relationship with Veronica for now"
The stats are: Veronica 46-28-65-11; Amy 10-30-36-8

Some help?
1. Send MC to bed before 5am so that Amy will call in the middle of the night.
2. Keep rewarding Veronica by bending her over the desk in MC's room when she's doing her chore.
3. You need to eavesdrop on Ashley and Veronica while they're in the bathroom together (weekend IIRC). You should get pictures 5-12 (look at Ashley's pictures) on your phone if you don't have them yet.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello im stuck in place when i need go check Clarie room and i can't check her laptop help me !
Go to Claire's room after dinner (while she's in the bathroom). Her door should be opened.

Reactions: seja124

seja124

Aug 22, 2018
Go to Claire's room after dinner (while she's in the bathroom). Her door should be opened.
yes but i can't end this when im next to the word shopping She incoming so He leaving her room becose He don't wont to be cought this Is problem, sory for mistake

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes but i can't end this when im next to the word shopping She incoming so He leaving her room becose He don't wont to be cought this Is problem, sory for mistake
Attach your save please, and I'll take a look.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, first, your mood is too low. So, go into the cheats in your phone and increase your mood until you get this: :cool:
Then lock your mood so it never changes. Next, change the time to 20:00 and it will trigger you being able to go into her room.

seja124

Aug 22, 2018
Okay, first, your mood is too low. So, go into the cheats in your phone and increase your mood until you get this: :cool:
Then lock your mood so it never changes. Next, change the time to 20:00 and it will trigger you being able to go into her room.
yes but i haved this and the time was 20:00 but i couldn't end works becoues when I clicked "shopping" he hears her and he leaves her room

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote