Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
R

RWaites

Can anyone tell me how to unlock NEON club? I can’t find it.

Please help me :(
When you give Veronicathe Maid outfit you lose 30 Submission points follow her to the Gym and over-hear her and Amy discuss the Vault then check Google on the phone

Reactions: LeRescator

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
How do I find the debby's sports bag?
It's at the Police Station, go to the Police station in the morning, I think it's 09.00 or 10.00, Debby is not at the front desk, click on the door at the back of the room and spy on Debby getting changed, the sports bag is on the floor in this room.

Reactions: La'Zaa and RWaites
R

RWaites

How do I find the debby's sports bag?
After you see Megan at the PoliceStation go speak with her at the coffee shop >Go to the Police station and ask Debbie about her>next day go back to the police station 09:00 (or maybe10:00) and search fpr Deebby click Collectable>Racket>Debby

Hakims

Jul 18, 2018
Somethink dont works by me, that Amy Call, the point in the Walkthrough
- Amy call MC 5.07 AM – Veronica found the panties that He give to Her...... dont triggerts.
I visit Amy 3 weeks and finish all options, status from Amy and Veronica is " I could use a good night´s rest"

any ideas?

jackbrawn

Jun 25, 2018
hi
I have a problem at the beginning of the game. I get a message from Emma but Emma is still not on the phone list and insists on finishing the game. Is there a solution?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Somethink dont works by me, that Amy Call, the point in the Walkthrough
- Amy call MC 5.07 AM – Veronica found the panties that He give to Her...... dont triggerts.
I visit Amy 3 weeks and finish all options, status from Amy and Veronica is " I could use a good night´s rest"

any ideas?
Just go to bed as it says on the phone. The phone will ring in the night.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys!
where and how can I unlock the tennisclub?
Check the post 3 up from yours. Click on the tennis racket and the location will show up on the map. Also, read the hints on the phone. There you will find clues to what you should do.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I believe I have encountered a bug, I have played through each Character's lines to the following stats:
Veronica: Love = 50, Arousal = 35, Submissive = 65,<--- All Capped. Star =17
Amy: Love = 10, Star = 3.
Clair: Love = 60, Arousal = 78, Jealousy = 2, Star = 13.
I have received the Massage Oil from Amy, gave the massage to Clair, way beyond that in Claire's line now,
Amy's Hint says "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon" I have done that numerous times and yet I do not get anymore dialogue/story progression, no additional love points, I can't seem to progress this story any further. Veronica has gone all the way through her training, I can't do anything else with her, until I progress Amy, If this is a bug, hopefully it can be fixed, if it is not a bug, what am I missing?
Veronica has too many stars. for the event to trigger Veronica must have 11 stars. Amy should be 9-11 love and three stars. Check this post , it may help you reduce the stars for Veronica.

Reactions: chaughton22

MrPapagiorgio

Jan 3, 2018
The phone tells me "Maybe I can offer mom some help with her morning yoga" but whenever I go up to try and help her she still tells me her moves are too advanced. Could someone please tell me how to help her with yoga?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
The phone tells me "Maybe I can offer mom some help with her morning yoga" but whenever I go up to try and help her she still tells me her moves are too advanced. Could someone please tell me how to help her with yoga?
You should pick the second choice, ask her if she needs any help.

Reactions: anonimasta

anonimasta

Feb 27, 2018
When you are talking to her when she is doing solo yoga you have to select the SECOND option (I know that at a first glance it looks like it is the usual "End Conversation"). I also was confused for a good hour until I actually gave it a try XD

Reactions: Bakkis15

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ah im getting a loop at first arrival at the vault for emma... it wont stop giving me the thoughts message about the place and what might seem like the end of the message brings it up again which made me close the game... I am at the part where I need to fix the computer so I need to visit her in the evening which caused the message loop bug.

Reactions: Alaloo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote