Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fatzokolomo

Sep 4, 2018
The two fake Emails are first email 1-3-3-3-2-3-2 the second email is 2–2–3–3–1–1–2
I would like your email to be sent to you by the second person and after that I would like to send an email to you again this time I tried my five steps only to find that I can do better than this.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I would like your email to be sent to you by the second person and after that I would like to send an email to you again this time I tried my five steps only to find that I can do better than this.
I am sorry I dont really understand what you need there is a final e mail which is 2, 3, 1, 1, 3

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: bozoplace

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have completed almost everything. I had 2 issues i could not figure out

At one point I had ashley and veronica (pretty sure) both have a tip about they needed a full night sleep
I tried checking on them at night, and i tried sleeping thru / leaving door open ect.. and never triggered anything.. that tip went away after a bit I think i spent 2 weeks game time trying to trigger something.

I ended with all achievements but the amy / veronica final one
Amy says i have to talk to veronica and I have looped thru all the veronica content and cant find a trigger

One issue early on with Amy was at club neon, her heart level was sitting at 7, I would talk to her outside the club, go in with her, and it would say i got a heart but it never applied , i manually changed it to 10 with the phone and it triggered the next thing, Veronica comming over to me in club neon.
The only thing I think you are missing is

21:00 Veronicas Bedroom talk to her you will both then go to Amys apartment

Reactions: dajuiceman
Aug 9, 2018
I'm towards the end of the current version. Really only have the dates and beach events coming up in the hints. There's a few items in the achievements that haven't been unlocked, however.

When all content in this version is completed, does it end up at 100% for everyone, or are there achievements present for which there are still loose ties left?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm towards the end of the current version. Really only have the dates and beach events coming up in the hints. There's a few items in the achievements that haven't been unlocked, however.

When all content in this version is completed, does it end up at 100% for everyone, or are there achievements present for which there are still loose ties left?
Everything will be at 100%

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Does anybody know how many stats you need for the loyalty questline? I am done with all characters except angel and veronica and still cant access the park. I already had the tanning scene at the rooftop but the breakfast dialogue with Veronica never popped up.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does anybody know how many stats you need for the loyalty questline? I am done with all characters except angel and veronica and still cant access the park. I already had the tanning scene at the rooftop but the breakfast dialogue with Veronica never popped up.
These are the stats I had doing the Grindthrough when the dialogue for the Park opened up

Veronica 10 Hearts 65 Submission 30 Arousal 15 Stars

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
These are the stats I had doing the Grindthrough when the dialogue for the Park opened up

Veronica 10 Hearts 65 Submission 30 Arousal 15 Stars
Thanks. Seems like I have to many stars. They are already in green font (so maxed). Seems to be a bug in the game, I never cheated stats (only money)

15 was spot on btw, Reducing worked. At least the savegames are simple XMLs.

Reactions: larry5168

dajuiceman

Sep 5, 2018
The only thing I think you are missing is

21:00 Veronicas Bedroom talk to her you will both then go to Amys apartment
Thank you =) that was driving me nuts, i was checking at like 19:00 and 20:00, and then amy turns me away at 22:00 so i know i checked then and then the 23:00 scene before her club shift. If the tip said , talk to veronica while mom is watching tv I would of clued in faster.. as it is.. i am a tad slow =) thanks again the squirrels in my head can finally rest

Reactions: larry5168

Prompt

Jul 20, 2018
Ashley is stuck at 100 hearts and 11 stars. Note rotates between go to the beach, ask her out, but nothing is getting me more progress. Says I need 14 stars to put my hand on her leg in the theater.

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
How do i progress with officer debby? Current hint is "maybe i should try playing tennis with her during the weekend" but i do that and nothing happens

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote