Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Amy: "I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon"

Veronica stats: 50 love, 35 desire, 65 discipline, 17 star

The Vault is not on the map yet
you dont get vault untill you scheme to let amy molest veronica while she's blindfolded. have you gone to the sexshop and bought the blindfold and cuffs yet?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You will also have to drop Amys hearts back to 5 to retrigger the event
I think it will work with 9. Anyway, opening Vault through Emma seems far simpler.
you dont get vault untill you scheme to let amy molest veronica while she's blindfolded. have you gone to the sexshop and bought the blindfold and cuffs yet?
That's wrong. You have to go in Vault first, in order to arrange for Amy to molest Veronica.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think it will work with 9. Anyway, opening Vault through Emma seems far simpler.

That's wrong. You have to go in Vault first, in order to arrange for Amy to molest Veronica.
hmm i remember it being closely related, i think you had to do something though was it during the massage oil quest?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'd rather move from the 8.0 version to the new one and start fresh, so thanks anyways.
Download the Grindthrough and follow it you wont run into any bugs and will play to completion, you dont have to follow it Verbatum but it will help

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
collectables location?
I was having trouble figuring out where I needed to look for what I was missing, so I organized this list in a different way than most, to make it easier for me, so figured I would share it in case others have a similar issue to mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special thanks to the Grindthrough for helping me find the last two I needed.

Helios Black

Sep 13, 2018
So, I may have broken part of the game by adding too much love to characters too quickly, but the only character I can select to peek into the bathroom on is Ashley. The options are not available for any time Veronica or Claire go to the bathroom, and every time I try to give Claire wine and give her a footrub I can't progress any further. The last option is locked no matter what I've tried. Any idea?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How can i do 9 hearts at Claire date?

If she says do I look okay – beautiful

If she says how do I look - hot

If she says too much– stylish

1 Date Heart

Present - Give Chocolates to Her

3 Date Hearts

12.30 AM – Questions about paintings

Johannes Vermeer – Girl with pearl earring
Michelangelo – The Creation of Adam
Rembrandt van Rijn – The night watch
Monalisa – Leonardo da Vinci
Edvard Munch – The scream
The name of painting – The birth of Venus
Salvador Dali - The persistence of memory

6 Date Hearts

Take Mom to a quiet spot

7 Date Hearts

Go to the park you must remember what Mom wants on her hot dog

10 Date Hearts

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So, I may have broken part of the game by adding too much love to characters too quickly, but the only character I can select to peek into the bathroom on is Ashley. The options are not available for any time Veronica or Claire go to the bathroom, and every time I try to give Claire wine and give her a footrub I can't progress any further. The last option is locked no matter what I've tried. Any idea?
07:00 - BathroomPeek on Mom
08:00 - Bathroom peek on Ashley
22:00 - Bathroom Peek on Veronica

As for not being able to progress your mood may not be high enough
upload_2018-9-14_8-8-4.png

If your mood is as above everything will be unlocked

Hope this helps

Larry5168

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can only assume that your are trying to get the photos of each, if my memory serves me right (!) you peep on claire at 7am, and on Veronica at 10pm, hope that's what you're looking for.

dajuiceman

Sep 5, 2018
I have completed almost everything. I had 2 issues i could not figure out

At one point I had ashley and veronica (pretty sure) both have a tip about they needed a full night sleep
I tried checking on them at night, and i tried sleeping thru / leaving door open ect.. and never triggered anything.. that tip went away after a bit I think i spent 2 weeks game time trying to trigger something.

I ended with all achievements but the amy / veronica final one
Amy says i have to talk to veronica and I have looped thru all the veronica content and cant find a trigger

One issue early on with Amy was at club neon, her heart level was sitting at 7, I would talk to her outside the club, go in with her, and it would say i got a heart but it never applied , i manually changed it to 10 with the phone and it triggered the next thing, Veronica comming over to me in club neon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote