• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i can either let it slip or punish her, if i punish her i can only slap her that's it. nothing goes further
Spank her 4 times left and 4 times right first day 5 times right 5 times left second day 6 times right 6 times left third day continue to spank her 6 times on each cheek when her submission level reaches 60 you will get her panties then you can make her work without panties

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
You need to have Veronica at 10 Hearts 60 Submission 20 Arousal 12 Stars then you can buy the Handcuffs and blindfold from the Sex shop
Thanks!

But i can't figure out how to get 12th star, i have 11 atm. Hint says "i wonder if she gets jealous if she sees me talking with Amy".
What should i do? I tried going to Neon and talking with Amy, but that did nothing.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks!

But i can't figure out how to get 12th star, i have 11 atm. Hint says "i wonder if she gets jealous if she sees me talking with Amy".
What should i do? I tried going to Neon and talking with Amy, but that did nothing.
Could you post your Veronica Achievement screen as you seem to be missing something or better still just tell mr what Achievements are incomplete

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Oh i did not even remember there was achievement screen. This should be really helpful.

EDIT: Everything i did not post was fully completed

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Oh i did not even remember there was achievement screen. This should be really helpful.
Okay the one you are missing is finding out how she feels about Amy Iassume you have given Amy Vrtonicas panties in exchange for the massage Oil now you need to Go to Cub Neon and have a drink with Amy then ride home with Veronica that should give you the Achievement Taking a backseat when this unlocked for me
Amy 5 Hearts 3 Stars
Veronica 10 Hearts 60 Submission 20 Arousal 11 Stars

The Achievement will give you the 12 th Star

For Custom Maid you need the blindfold and cuffs first use them on her in your room then give her a chore but at 12:00 rather than watch her go watch TV instead enjoy the scene the last one will happen a bit later on

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Okay the one you are missing is finding out how she feels about Amy Iassume you have given Amy Vrtonicas panties in exchange for the massage Oil now you need to Go to Cub Neon and have a drink with Amy then ride home with Veronica that should give you the Achievement Taking a backseat when this unlocked for me
Amy 5 Hearts 3 Stars
Veronica 10 Hearts 60 Submission 20 Arousal 11 Stars

The Achievement will give you the 12 th Star

For Custom Maid you need the blindfold and cuffs first use them on her in your room then give her a chore but at 12:00 rather than watch her go watch TV instead enjoy the scene the last one will happen a bit later on

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Yes i exhanged panties for oil.
I went to neon, talked and had a drink with Amy. After that Veronica comes to talk to me. At 4.30 we take a ride home, she gives me handjob and at home she kisses me. No achievements.
I wonder if my save game is somehow corrupted or something...

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so in the previous version I couldn't give the milk to mom. So I decided to wait for a new version. So Now I have the new version and I still can't give milk to the mom (on the intro level). So I go to the kitchen with the milk in the bag. I click on the bag, I see the milk. The mom and the rest of the kitchen goes dark. The milk is bright in the bag. I click on the milk. Nothing happens. I try to click on the mom and nothing happens. I'm running win 7 and the latest directx. Any clues or help? This is the only game from the popular games that I can't get to work. All the Ren'py games I try have worked flawlessly. I'm beginning to think that for whatever reason UNITY games just don't work (although this is the only UNITY game I've tried).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yes i exhanged panties for oil.
I went to neon, talked and had a drink with Amy. After that Veronica comes to talk to me. At 4.30 we take a ride home, she gives me handjob and at home she kisses me. No achievements.
I wonder if my save game is somehow corrupted or something...
What are Amys hearts at

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
What are Amys hearts at
Now at 20 since i have met her so many times.

Another question: Veronica and Ashley are taking shower/bath at weekends together - how can i interact with it? I can't peek and i have not gotten any events.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Now at 20 since i have met her so many times.
Okay drop her down to 5 using the cheat Menu then do the same thing talk to her at Neon take the ride home if that doesnt work post your save here and I will take a look

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It did not work.
I have to be honest I have taken the past few hours looking at this and cant get it to trigger go here

Ask one of the lads there to look at your save maybe there is a bug I dont know about or maybe I have missed something
Sorry
Larry5168

microgamin7

Aug 26, 2018
I cant get the last email thing going with Claire. I have had the talk with her after doing naked yoga and it says shell be talking to the doctor again soon, but i never get an email

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I have to be honest I have taken the past few hours looking at this and cant get it to trigger go here

Ask one of the lads there to look at your save maybe there is a bug I dont know about or maybe I have missed something
Sorry
Larry5168
No need to apologize, you have been really helpful not only for me but also to others. Thank you for that!

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I cant get the last email thing going with Claire. I have had the talk with her after doing naked yoga and it says shell be talking to the doctor again soon, but i never get an email
20:00 - Moms bedroom read her diary again

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote