Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What do I have to take from Veronica s room?
Herhangi bir şey almanıza gerek yok. Veronicas'ın odasına, bir tarihte Ashley'i almanız ve hem kırmızı elbisenin hem de kazak elbisesinin içinde 10 randevu almanız gerekiyor
Ayrıca anne ile çıplak yoga yapmak ve diğer seçeneği seçmek oral seks seçmeyin

I used Google translate for this hope it makes it a bit clearer

Henri Pierre

Jan 23, 2018
Hello,
I have a problem: mom and veronica already tanned naked, but I never got the park opening. And now I am supposed to meet Angel, but as I cannot see the park, I cannot meet her!! Could somebody help me? Thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello,
I have a problem: mom and veronica already tanned naked, but I never got the park opening. And now I am supposed to meet Angel, but as I cannot see the park, I cannot meet her!! Could somebody help me? Thanks
How many stars does Veronica have

Henri Pierre

Jan 23, 2018
You will have to manually edit your save and drop her stars to 15 that will trigger the opening of the park
OK, so I edit, and go to breakfast in the morning and booya, park is opened?
Where do I drop the stars in the save? Pretty long to read... and I don't want to mess up!

NEVERMIND, I changed the "discovery value" of the park from 0 to 1. Seems good

Henri Pierre

Jan 23, 2018
OK ultimate question, how do you increase Amy's stars? I am at 7, but cant seem to go further (30 arousal, 40 whip).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
OK ultimate question, how do you increase Amy's stars? I am at 7, but cant seem to go further (30 arousal, 40 whip).
You need to complete the Achievement Slave Training You have possibly missed something when visiting her just try different combinations
After you have opened the park with Veronica and you progress a bit further with her you will recieve a phone call from Amy at 05:07 in the morning just progress from there

Silvanus

Sep 9, 2018
I stuck at Claire: so i can't give my sisters the cards for the concert, all points of the memo are checked. what is wrong?

and how i can get the 10th star for Ashley? i need it for her for the beach

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I stuck at Claire: so i can't give my sisters the cards for the concert, all points of the memo are checked. what is wrong?

and how i can get the 10th star for Ashley? i need it for her for the beach
15:00 Your room go to leave you will bump into Ashley 10th Star (Only if Sophia stats are high enough)
15:00 Foyer you will bump into Veronica and Ashley to give them the tickets for the concert

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello !
how can i give the park location ? i must reward veronica at 10:00 but i can't ...
help me plz

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
TY but i've not the choice ... i can only ask for money and a ride car ...
i've all the scene with here but i can't go to the park
If you have all the other scenes with her you will have to manually edit your save and drop her stars to 15 for the event to trigger

Reactions: Brian1949
R

RWaites

How to take off veronicas panties?
After you spank her exactly 12 times repeated until you get her to 60 submission when she doe's the laundry check on her >take her to your room and you should have the option to take them

Reactions: Brian1949

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
TY !
but how can i edit the save file ?
Open your save in Notepad Go to Edit/Find and type
<DisplayedName>Veronica</DisplayedName>
Scroll down a bit more and you will find
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>11</Value>
<Max>19</Max>

The top value is the number of Stars you have edit this so it looks like
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>15</Value>
<Max>19</Max>

Save and resrart your game the event should now trigger for you

Hope this helps
Larry5168

Silvanus

Sep 9, 2018
15:00 Foyer you will bump into Veronica and Ashley to give them the tickets for the concert
it doesn't happen. Everyday i go to the Foyer with the reception, but nothing happend.

@sophia: i have seen her naked in the sauna, but if she is at vist to Ashley, i have no chance to see her naked oder have BC with her.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
it doesn't happen. Everyday i go to the Foyer with the reception, but nothing happend.

@sophia: i have seen her naked in the sauna, but if she is at vist to Ashley, i have no chance to see her naked oder have BC with her.
Where in the house are you before you go to the Foyer, you need to be in hallway between Mom and Veronica's bedrooms at 15.00 then go up to the Foyer.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

upload_2018-9-21_8-45-22.png

This is the Foyer this is where you need to be

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote