Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Can someone help me find the last collectable picture? I'm missing Ancient Egypt #4 pic and can't seem to locate where it's at.

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
You have to eavesdrop on Veronica and Amy at the health club, they'll talk about club Neon. Then you Google it on your phone to get the address. I can't recall the time, but it's on a weekday..
Where do i eavesdrop from in the health club, like what room?

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone have a better walk through than the one provided?

Also anyone have screenshots of where all the cosplay collectibles are (I want screenshots not just the location)?

Tomoye

Jun 25, 2018
Looking for some help with the Clare storyline. Where can I find the candles at and how do I get rid of the girls for the night?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Looking for some help with the Clare storyline. Where can I find the candles at and how do I get rid of the girls for the night?
The candles are in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. To get rid of the girls for the night you need to have dinner at 18.00, the girls will mention a concert, walk at night and a shady guy will sell you some concert tickets, next day at 15.00 enter foyer from the hallway between Claire and Veronica's rooms, give tickets to girls.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes