Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How do I get any to tell me about the vault
In the Neon Club, when the hints in the phone ask for it, If You're playing the Version 0.7.7, You need decrease the love points for 9, in the new version, Amy will look the Veronica's butt and He'll ask if Her want taste Veronica, and She'll invite MC for the apartment, then The Vault will open

LeCram

May 7, 2018
Veronica's 8th task of custom maid seems impossible. I take Veronica to my room during her chore, bend her over the desk but can only finger her. Never get the option to fuck her. Seems I am lacking something. Can somebody help?

TheFurs

Jul 12, 2018
Really didn't want my first post to be a "help" but Veronica is not an option for me to text. She is there for me to check levels and what not but she isn't there in my phone to text, which makes it difficult to advance because I can't look at/answer here text. Any ideas? Would rather not start over.

TheFurs

Jul 12, 2018
Never mind, for some reason the scroll on the phone would not move, reinstalled and put my saves back into the save folder and now I am rolling again....I truly love this game.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Veronica's 8th task of custom maid seems impossible. I take Veronica to my room during her chore, bend her over the desk but can only finger her. Never get the option to fuck her. Seems I am lacking something. Can somebody help?
not sure what version you are using- if 7.8, you need 16 stars before you can bend her over and fuck her (its how you earn the 17th star, and can finally finish date/beach scenes). make sure you've chosen maid uniform and no panties.
I still don't understand why the guy who didn't take pictures of Veronica clothed can't get them later, after he has option to have her wear old clothes again, but I guess it wasn't the file flagged as an photo op, but the original scene...

sgkini

Donor
Jun 13, 2018
so in 7.8.9 we will be seeing a female superhero.

IMO, the preview image looks like female deadpool in Pink.

john white 98

Jul 17, 2018
i have a problem with a hint with veronica the hint says "rewarding good behavior ,is also a part of being a good master " what should i do with it

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am really sorry for posting n00bish question, but how do I unlock Massage Therapy achievement?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes