Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i have a problem with a hint with veronica the hint says "rewarding good behavior ,is also a part of being a good master " what should i do with it
If MC reward Her in the bedroom, 12.00 AM, if did the event 10.00 PM in the Mom's bedroom with the rooftop tan, in Saturday, You can invite Her, 10.00 AM in the breakfast for a walk in the Park :):):) If have some doubt, let me know ;);)

I am really sorry for posting n00bish question, but how do I unlock Massage Therapy achievement?
MC need talk with Mom in the Living Room at 21.00 hours, and look in the hints in the phone what need to do till Mom ask for a massage in Her room, if have doubt let me know :):):)
i just found out that my version in .0.7.3 is not there any link to download the .0.7.8 or a patch to upgrade my version
You need change the Save and the new patch (Mapping) for the new version :):):)

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
For some reason I can't unlock Veronica's 3rd maid pic when I give her the chores. Got 1 from the laundry chore and another from the vacuum chore but can't get the kitchen one. Or is there another pic I'm unaware of???

P.S. this is my first time playing this game. Been following the walkthrough.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
For some reason I can't unlock Veronica's 3rd maid pic when I give her the chores. Got 1 from the laundry chore and another from the vacuum chore but can't get the kitchen one. Or is there another pic I'm unaware of???

save at 8 AM
compliment Mom, get chore- chores are laundry, cleaning up downstairs, or sticky kitchen floor
if you don't get "sticky kitchen floor", reload.

Unless I am misinterpreting, and you have SEEN her cleaning kitchen floor, but no picture is being taken?

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

For have all the pics, I always do this way, MC need stay in the bedroom, 8.00 AM , Save, and after go to the breakfast room and ask Mom the chores, if isn't the kitchen, give a load and try again till Mom give the chores on the kitchen, some doubt let me know :):):)

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017

There is no pic for kitchen in maid uniform.

If you want, just give me the picture # and I'll spoil it for you, as to where to get it :)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017

Did you speak to Veronica while she is scrubbing the kitchen floor, when you go to check if she is doing the chore click on her.

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Brother if You want send me Your Save I'll take a look what to do next :):):)
sorry for the late answer. attached you will find my save file.
Next you must blind fold her and send the image to Amy. that go to Amy at 10 PM and you will see that she do not do the deal with me but i have send her the photo already.

Thanks for your help brother

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello there...

How to get this events with Ashley? Its from walkthrough tho

New Events: 0.7.5 version
- When I wake up I receive text from Ashley – sending me a photo with the Geminight
- 8.00 AM – In the halway I bump into Ashley (talk about the Geminight)
- Saturday - 10,00 AM – Veronica and Ashley, talking about the boyfriend, MC heard it and imagine how He can see both bathing together – achievement (photography memory)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Next you must blind fold her and send the image to Amy. that go to Amy at 10 PM and you will see that she do not do the deal with me but i have send her the photo already.

What the version you're playing, the 0.7.7 or 0.7.8, I need to know :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello there...

How to get this events with Ashley? Its from walkthrough tho

New Events: 0.7.5 version
- When I wake up I receive text from Ashley – sending me a photo with the Geminight
- 8.00 AM – In the halway I bump into Ashley (talk about the Geminight)
- Saturday - 10,00 AM – Veronica and Ashley, talking about the boyfriend, MC heard it and imagine how He can see both bathing together – achievement (photography memory)
After the Mom's Date event, MC 8.00 AM leave the bedroom and bump into Ashley, and in the Saturday 10.00 AM, MC need peek in the bathroom and see and heard the conversations :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Brother, alright, when You can, tell me what the version You're playing, but for now, first 21.00, go to the Living Room and talk with Mom and finish the massage in Her bedroom, in the next Day go to the Health Club at 15.00 Hours, and face the Guy and defend Veronica, I'm sending the PDF with the choices.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017

Anyone can help with those 2 achievements?
For "Wake up service" i'v got her watched me masturbate once and after that she is just closing door all the time.
For "doctor" thing I'v responded second time to her e-mail and didnt get any alert so i don't know what to expect and how to get this achievement now.

Thats my stats for her btw:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Anyone can help with those 2 achievements?
For "Wake up service" i'v got her watched me masturbate once and after that she is just closing door all the time.
For "doctor" thing I'v responded second time to her e-mail and didnt get any alert so i don't know what to expect and how to get this achievement now.

Thats my stats for her btw:
The first: - New Events: 0.7.3 version - 12.00 AM – Send fake email - options (2 – 3 – 1 – 1 -3) achievement (is there a doctor in the house) -- and the second MC need sleep nude and wait Mom with the open door again at 7.00 AM, and choose the second option :):):)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes