• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Brother, alright, when You can, tell me what the version You're playing, but for now, first 21.00, go to the Living Room and talk with Mom and finish the massage in Her bedroom, in the next Day go to the Health Club at 15.00 Hours, and face the Guy and defend Veronica, I'm sending the PDF with the choices.
i playing the v.0.7.8

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018

Anyone can help with those 2 achievements?
For "Wake up service" i'v got her watched me masturbate once and after that she is just closing door all the time.
For "doctor" thing I'v responded second time to her e-mail and didnt get any alert so i don't know what to expect and how to get this achievement now.

Thats my stats for her btw:
assuming you are playing 7.8 (I never did the others)
wake up service- you need about 12 more stars- you don't get second image until after you date her
Doctor- again, you are 10 or so stars short - you need to write the 3rd email to her

for now. forget about those, and give her massage at 2100...

(the confusion about when you earn the achievements is because the walk through you are using was probably written for an earlier version, then adjusted when more content was added. And now the achievement is harder to earn)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I have problem with 4th Archievement of Veronika. Im giving a chores Veronica in maid suit day after day (more than 10 in a row) then giving punishment and and she has still panties. Any solution ? Maybe it's a bug ?
Veronica has to rebel while doing the laundry, save game at 08.00 before talking to Claire and keep reloading until she gives you the laundry chore, keep playing and repeating until Veronica rebels.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Please help with mom: last stage nude yoga after BJ and last stage oil-massage after ass. I have 14 stars with her. How to get the 3. fake mail in my pc ? Thanks

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
[QUOTE =“サニー,郵寄:922087,會員:591726”] 15:00前往門廳從claire房間轉到餐桌會觸發確認你的所有項目都在清單中![/ QUOTE]
Ťhanks!

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Please help with mom: last stage nude yoga after BJ and last stage oil-massage after ass. I have 14 stars with her. How to get the 3. fake mail in my pc ? Thanks
3rd email? 2 3 1 1 3
For massage oil go to sex shop massage oil is out of stock then go to amy ask for massage oil she will refuse then click on back pack click on veronica panties then click on amy you will get massage oil

Reactions: LeRescator

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
3rd email? 2 3 1 1 3
For massage oil go to sex shop massage oil is out of stock then go to amy ask for massage oil she will refuse then click on back pack click on veronica panties then click on amy you will get massage oil
I know email no. but how to get it in my pc to start writing have I visit her room again?
Sorry I said mom get a oil-massage but the last with tits not yet.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Try the living room on week days at 9AM. You should see her briefcase on the right hand side. Bring it to her work.
Thanks my bad, can you please help me with Veronica I just walk to park but I can´t finish the stage 7 and 8 with maid outfit,thanks

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes