moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
I seem to be stuck with veronica. She's at 13 stars, and, according to walkthroughs, the next event should be sunbathing on the roof, but I can't seem to get it to trigger.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck with veronica. She's at 13 stars, and, according to walkthroughs, the next event should be sunbathing on the roof, but I can't seem to get it to trigger.
MC need find Veronica in the Mom's bedroom at 22.00 hours, after in the dinner 18.00 hours Veronica will invite Mom for a tan, and in the Saturday 12.00 hours MC need go to rooftop and see the scene. :):):)

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
MC need find Veronica in the Mom's bedroom at 22.00 hours, after in the dinner 18.00 hours Veronica will invite Mom for a tan, and in the Saturday 12.00 hours MC need go to rooftop and see the scene. :):):)
Hrm, only thing that happens at 22:00 is the mom HJ scene. Does it need to happen on a certain day, or did I miss it?

ChrisBrillo

Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Hey together :)

I have a little problem, but first sorry for my english i dont know its good enough :D

I stuck at mom 3. star... she told me every time i have to do first the saturday season at yoga with the family before i can make yoga with her alone at 6. a clock... but every time i try with her she still say i have to come on saturday.. i think i have train yoga on saturday now 5-6 times, but still no change??

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey together :)

I have a little problem, but first sorry for my english i dont know its good enough :D

I stuck at mom 3. star... she told me every time i have to do first the saturday season at yoga with the family before i can make yoga with her alone at 6. a clock... but every time i try with her she still say i have to come on saturday.. i think i have train yoga on saturday now 5-6 times, but still no change??
Choose the other option, the second option, and help Her. ;););)

ChrisBrillo

Donor
Jun 24, 2018
but i have one question more.... with veronica i stand at star 11 and i was 3 times in the club to get the 12. star drive with her home... she do the hj and after this at home the kiss but the 12, star dont come on... something wrong? or i have to bring mom higher first?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
but i have one question more.... with veronica i stand at star 11 and i was 3 times in the club to get the 12. star drive with her home... she do the hj and after this at home the kiss but the 12, star dont come on... something wrong? or i have to bring mom higher first?
Veronica will talk about Amy, and need increase the points with Her and talk with Amy too, if have some doubt, let me know :):):)
hello boys and girls, how open mom room?
22.00 hours, when MC do everything with Her, talk in the rooftop, talk in the breakfast, the kitchen, the dinner, will be open automatically for peek :):):)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes