Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh well thank... would have loved it more if i can go back instead of going through the day or wait for a weekend to pas by, still grinding isn't so bad.
You're welcome, and actually you can. For example, let's say you needed to do something at noon with one of the girls, but you were watching TV with Ashley. You can use the time cheat to go back to noon, do that event, then forward the time to, say, 21:00 to do another event with someone else. Or it's late in the day on Sunday, but you forgot that you were supposed to do something on Saturday. Use the day cheat and go back to Saturday, do that event, then bump the day and time back to Sunday if you needed to do something else. One of the former testers that was in our group used to call it "time traveling" (I think).

leopathania

Mar 21, 2019
Can you attach your output log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

Please add your log to a .zip, .rar or 7z before attaching.
Thanks,
here is the file

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
wait. since when has this been "completed" and not "abandoned"?
It was completed on October 1, 2019. Just like the "Release date" states in OP. Hence the "bonus ending" mentioned throughout this thread and on Discord.
Steam.jpg

It wouldn't have made any sense for Faerin to sell it on Steam and Nutaku if it was abandoned.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
theres no way. i swore it still had the abandoned tag last year. wild
You really must be confusing it with a different game. There's no way this could ever have had the abandoned tag (unless by mistake, but certainly not after completion) since during creation there were no hiccups in update frequency, once a month, so unlike other games skidding the line this was always in a safe place. (Mixed metaphors for the win!)

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
Please help me, Claire's instructions have disappeared, I read the walkthrough and see "Send
another (fake) email" but that one has also disappeared

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Please help me, Claire's instructions have disappeared, I read the walkthrough and see "Send
another (fake) email" but that one has also disappeared
Can you attach your save, please? I'll fix that for you.

**Follow-up**
Out of curiosity, if you look at Claire's stats, are they showing 80 love and 85 arousal?

Last edited:

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
No, it's never had the abandoned tag. I'm one of the guys who was helping test it during development and before it went to Steam. And yes, it's been completed for nearly 5 years now.
Damn well congrats

You really must be confusing it with a different game. There's no way this could ever have had the abandoned tag (unless by mistake, but certainly not after completion) since during creation there were no hiccups in update frequency, once a month, so unlike other games skidding the line this was always in a safe place. (Mixed metaphors for the win!)
I must be. i swear there was a highly popular game on here with a somewhat similar premise that got abandoned. In my head it was this one

EDIT: i figured it out. its Big Brother https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

in fact the more i look at this page the more i realized i have probably played this to completion. (the phone uses the whatsapp text tone rigbht? or it did? sorry im at the point where ive played too many games from here now XD)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes