Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, all of them. Here is my save
I'm not seeing any issues in your save - Karl (161 - 22.53).sav - and the bonus ending is playing as intended. So when you click on your bed, there's a new option that's available. Select "It's impossible to choose".

In the second save you attached - Karl (156 - 12.41).sav - there's still quite a bit you need to do with Pam, Ashley, Sophia and your MC before you can do the bonus ending.

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I'm not seeing any issues in your save, and the bonus ending is playing as intended. So when you click on your bed, there's a new option that's available. Select "It's impossible to choose".
Ah! Now is there! Tanks a lot!

Reactions: Sycho

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
For Mac Users - with missing fonts
1. Download Wineskin Winery
2. Open Wineskin Winery - click + button (new engine) download and instal most recent engine
3. Create new blank wrapper - name it whatever you want - after its done click view wrapper in finder - you should see
the wrapper you just created with name you chose (i named it MotH)
4. Right click the wrapper show content (you should see files Contents, drive_c and Wineskin) - open Wineskin
5. Click Advanced - Tools - Winetricks - select fonts - under fonts select corefonts - click Run - after its done close
6. Open the Wineskin file again - click Instal Software - Move folder inside - find where you have Man of the House folder
(i had it on my desktop) - after you select the Man of the House folder it should ask you for .exe executable - click ok
7. Quit Wineskin Winery
8. Search your finder for Wineskin folder - User/Applications/Wineskin - you should see the wrapper you created - double click and the game should run.
I know this is old (2017!) but just followed this trick to get the fonts to work, so thank you!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Probably what everyone wants who asks for changes. Less game content and more easy accessible "content" :)

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Well, it's been a couple of years and the dev is unlikely to return to it and change stuff, but what precisely do you mean by "tweaked"?
From enlargement to retouching, everything works for me. I would like, for example, a soundtrack and interesting sounds; that I would have had with Claire's secretary, etc.
It's one of my favorite games

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I guess you mean story enlargement, not dicks and boobies, considering you mention a side character. Well, more story options I would welcome as well, but as I said - unlikely, game is done and dusted.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
anyone has advise for Veronica? I'm stuck on the "chores" hints. I have made her do all three and no progression.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone has advise for Veronica? I'm stuck on the "chores" hints. I have made her do all three and no progression.
Check on her at noon when you've assigned her a chore to do. She has to do all three and you'll need to check on her doing all three chores.

Chore
VacuumingFoyer
Cleaning the kitchen floorKitchen

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
Check on her at noon when you've assigned her a chore to do. She has to do all three and you'll need to check on her doing all three chores.

Chore
VacuumingFoyer
Cleaning the kitchen floorKitchen
Thanks... I'll have a look on these... didn't know i had to check on her when I assigned her chores..

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes