cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
hello,
i downloaded the last version in the first post but i can't use the cheat menu on the phone (it has a lock on it). what am i doing wrong?

Sere

May 15, 2017
About the corruption in the game, what type of corruption is it?(Slutification or Taboo breaking)
If I have to compare it to a game, which one is it closer to?(Dreams of Desire, Superpowered, Corruption[Mr.C], or Dating My Daughter?)

anonimasta

Feb 27, 2018
About the corruption in the game, what type of corruption is it?(Slutification or Taboo breaking)
If I have to compare it to a game, which one is it closer to?(Dreams of Desire, Superpowered, Corruption[Mr.C], or Dating My Daughter?)
It kinda has multiple approaches depending on the girl you are going for but if I had to compare to either Dreams of Desire or Dating my Daughter, it would be the first one.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry for asking, but how can I rise my fitness? I cannot find the gym on the map. Same with other locations like the club.

U

User_10739

Updated OP with current walkthrough link for 0.8.2. For questions about the gameplay, please ask them here:

Walkthrough Questions:

Gameplay questions in this thread may be subject to deletion.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Updated OP with current walkthrough link for 0.8.2. For questions about the gameplay, please ask them here:

Walkthrough Questions:

Gameplay questions in this thread may be subject to deletion.
GOOD !!!!!!

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
It seems you are able to watch the show with Emma before you fix Netflix for her.
Was able to trigger by going, then leaving. Got the text immediately after that and went back the next day to fix her issue
Get healthy @Faerin

Reactions: Faerin

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I have tried at least three versions of this game and I love it but the cellphone will not change screen and there is no "cog" on the screen either. I have to exit the game completely and select whatever screen I need and that only works if I reset BEFORE a message comes in and the savegame goes far enough back...another problem. I cant set files away from read only (possible cause?)
Win10 PC now using ver 0.8.2
Otherwise my fav game of this type!
Thank you in advance for your help!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes