Satyrhan

Aug 23, 2018
usually to go in landlady office u need to wait at 8am or 9am in living room...she will forget to brg her suitcase and u could brg it to her

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
I also have a question.(SPOILER) ? Im pretty sure the Angel is Megan from the coffee shop but it wouldn't let me select her as an option is that because I have to have a better relationship with Megan? It would make sense because she is the only girl in the game with the same eye color as Angel.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

View attachment 117546
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: Aug 31, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8.2 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Walkthrough Questions:

Download:
- - - - - -
Thanks @RWaites & @Faerin

CG (0.8.1):
Thanks to

Extra:
- - - - - (only 0.81)
Thanks to @Carlo S for the Walkthrough

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Nice Job!! Thx! (vielen dank)

Reactions: Faerin

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Faerin takes care of your health first, even if we are all impatient each time, considering the enormous and excellent work that you do in your updates, even if they are small or even if it is only the bug fix, we will not be in any trouble.
on the other hand being French, some translations are not very correct, and not knowing how to fix them, well I do with but the Google translation does not always give good result ^^
anyway, sometimes the text is incidental, there are things common to all languages :)
good recovery to you and continue to make us dream with your game

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes