• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hey guys .... i am having a problem ... in the walkthrough there is an option that say (Teaching good things) which i can't find .... i did everything before it but i just can't seem to get it ... what should i do to get it ?
So once again same "Walkthrough"...
It refers to option of teaching Ashley. With advanced curriculum too ;). Go and help Ashley with her homeworks.

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
when i open the game it doesn't have any letters or fonts. like the option are clickable and the game goes on but no letter at all. any help?

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
h
I got it. I had to install corefonts from Winetricks. This works !!! Thanks again Goodboob :) You solved another problem :)

Before I installed corefonts, but not from Winetricks and this didn't work, but corefonts from Winetricks solved the issue :)
how did you do that im totally lost lol do you mind if i can have a copy of your game or something because i was reading the posts but im lost. like i don't know what the hell to do or what im looking at.

copaco

Oct 28, 2017
Go to Mom's room and click the laptop on her drawers
35-40 Arousal
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway yes Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
Progression event 6 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Watch a movie with her
try this walkthrough
Thanks, but everytime at 20:00 and 22:00 the door is locked.. What do I do wrong?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For those having trouble getting past "I wonder if she'll let me cum in her mouth again", try clicking the speed selector and then clicking the dialogue box.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
i don't k

now what to do once i get there, i read it and everything but im lost.
My knowledge of Linux/Mac problems ends in getting a lot of answers from . Unfortunately I belong to majority with a WinningPervCase so I don't have minorities' problems. If you don't know how to install programs or parts of programs to Mac/Linux, I can't help with it, sorry...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Its been a while since i dont post anything here, but man, after all the time nagging about it, im so glad for those animations, u keep the bar up Faerin, i knew u werent a fake and my "faith" wasent misplaced (inside joke XD)! The animations per se were so good dude, for me specially the pelvis movement when shes on top and the balancing boobs on doggy style, i loved them. Now u see why we kept asking for this, is a total new level for the game, really, congrats!
Thanks a lot mate, I'm glad you liked it and happy see their are still some "true believers" :eek:penedeyewink:

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Could you send Emma to Dentist and Hairdresser. I really hope her past careers doesn't include a junkie as condition of teeth indicates. And how is it possible that Mo.. er... Claire have visited orthodontist but Emma haven't? Also I hope it's only a bad hair day not her ears under hair which causes that interesting effect. (or are you telling us she's an ex-junkie-elf?;))

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi @Faerin, going by the poll results we will be getting some Claire action in the next update, can't wait, keep up the good work, last update was amazing.
Thanks @Brian1949, we sure are! She's "posing" on my screen as we speak ;)

@Faerin Could you send Emma to Dentist and Hairdresser. I really hope her past careers doesn't include a junkie as condition of teeth indicates. And how is it possible that Mo.. er... Claire have visited orthodontist but Emma haven't? Also I hope it's only a bad hair day not her ears under hair which causes that interesting effect. (or are you telling us she's an ex-junkie-elf?;))
Actually, I have...updated...her teeth, didn't like those either, but was a bit too late to fix them for the previous update.
The hair, I don't mind (personally), but I'll gladly hear what you guys think about!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks @Brian1949, we sure are! She's "posing" on my screen as we speak ;)

Actually, I have...updated...her teeth, didn't like those either, but was a bit too late to fix them for the previous update.
The hair, I don't mind (personally), but I'll gladly hear what you guys think about!
@Faerin, she can pose on my screen anytime:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes