R

RWaites

Who can download the completed 0.7.0b? pls
Here just open with notepad and change MC's name 4th line
how do you keep all the sauna just for you and veronica?
After beating the bully
go to the Sauna and meet Veronica
go have a shower and take the out of order sign from the vending machine
go home and eat 18:00. listen to Mom's conversation
Next day
Go to Gym for 15:00, go to Sauna and put out of order sign on sauna door (click on it in your backpack then click on arrow) enjoy Veronica, then go to Massage room (next door up)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Here just open with notepad and change MC's name 4th line

After beating the bully
go to the Sauna and meet Veronica
go have a shower and take the out of order sign from the vending machine
go home and eat 18:00. listen to Mom's conversation
Next day
Go to Gym for 15:00, go to Sauna and put out of order sign on sauna door (click on it in your backpack then click on arrow) enjoy Veronica, then go to Massage room (next door up)
I've had a sick though, and don't throw me out for it either, What if the scene before you grab the out of order sign, with the other chick, grosses Veronica out enough she leaves first. Before you can follow her out the chick takes advantage of the situation and shows you how to handle a large woman....The result would be an automatic 100% for her character, whether workout or pizza runs there after.....Lol!....just saying brother, a little comedy........Peace!!

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
i am encountering a strange problem.
i am playing this game last time was 6.7 now 7.0
i am at mother's workplace for first time after googling it but talk to cassie the receptionist wont work, it does nothing, wont progress. is this a known error and if so how can i solve it?
Thank you in advance for helping me out if you can

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i am encountering a strange problem.
i am playing this game last time was 6.7 now 7.0
i am at mother's workplace for first time after googling it but talk to cassie the receptionist wont work, it does nothing, wont progress. is this a known error and if so how can i solve it?
Thank you in advance for helping me out if you can
Well, there's a method that worked for me once, and it was because I used an old save, was to save just before that event with the receptionist and completely close all the way out and sign back in. It seemed to correct itself.
So you could try that first if you are using a old save as well. If it doesn't, then you'll probably have to start a new game without an old save and play again.
If by chance you are playing with an old save, it could be a new bug......Hope that helps brother......Peace!!

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Well, there's a method that worked for me once, and it was because I used an old save, was to save just before that event with the receptionist and completely close all the way out and sign back in. It seemed to correct itself.
So you could try that first if you are using a old save as well. If it doesn't, then you'll probably have to start a new game without an old save and play again.
If by chance you are playing with an old save, it could be a new bug......Hope that helps brother......Peace!!

worked like a charm brother from another mother ;-) thx!!!

Reactions: jaydem

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
I kind of hoping mom sends you out to pick something up and you come home to find that she's sent Ashley and Veronica off to the aunt's for a weekend so the two of you can have just a raw, no holds barred weekend of fucking after all the teasing and foreplay that's been going on for weeks and weeks.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I kind of hoping mom sends you out to pick something up and you come home to find that she's sent Ashley and Veronica off to the aunt's for a weekend so the two of you can have just a raw, no holds barred weekend of fucking after all the teasing and foreplay that's been going on for weeks and weeks.
Hell yeah!! I totally like that scenario brother, Having it re-playable too would definitely be a bonus as well.
........Peace!!

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
What is the reason that the screen stops during an event in the veronica scene of the sauna? It stops at the part where the plus or minus sign appears.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What is the reason that the screen stops during an event in the veronica scene of the sauna? It stops at the part where the plus or minus sign appears.
Your OS is Windows 7 or 8? Codec problem...

Updated:

For those of you using Windows 7, make sure you have updated your codec pack in order to see the animations:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Its been a while since i dont post anything here, but man, after all the time nagging about it, im so glad for those animations, u keep the bar up Faerin, i knew u werent a fake and my "faith" wasent misplaced (inside joke XD)! The animations per se were so good dude, for me specially the pelvis movement when shes on top and the balancing boobs on doggy style, i loved them. Now u see why we kept asking for this, is a total new level for the game, really, congrats!

I should point out 1 render that was off in between those animations with Veronica, when u see her boobs in first person, the "water drops" under her boobs looks spot on, but on her boobs and shoulders it seems "scale skin" on her, and that was way off for me... it was just 1 render, though...

Im playing this game with the same save since 0.6.3/4 and havent caugth any bugs so far (i mean outside those who forced u to deliver a fix or a "b" version), so keep it up my dude.

That link worked? Good then because I don't and didn't have any problems with it...
That worked for me at least, cause i couldnt see the animations prior installing the codecs, then i used that link from Faerin post and ta-da... so yea it works ;). Cheers!

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
hey guys .... i am having a problem ... in the walkthrough there is an option that say (Teaching good things) which i can't find .... i did everything before it but i just can't seem to get it ... what should i do to get it ?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes