MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
Did you go home and have the dream then
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
thank you..walkthrough i was using didnt mention anything like going to Amy next day

Reactions: draco0804

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
hmm I miss the 2nd video with veronica in the sauna she stands at 99%
Which version are u Using ?? In the extra version you have 2 videos scenes, trough an accident last Friday the 0.70b hotfix has been uploaded, sometime later it was Replaced with the .70b (extra) version , Nevermind I did the same mistake if you start from the save before boxing the Thug you get the second video

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
thank you..walkthrough i was using didnt mention anything like going to Amy next day
Forgive my intrusion here brother, but honestly stop using the walkthrough, if you just use the hint system provided in your phone (the upper left icon/character profile) put your curser on any profile and it gives you hints on how to proceed with said character. That tends to be a better guide for play anyway brother............Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites
U

User_407588

Does anybody have a save game from the end of 6.8.0 or whatever it was. I just downloaded 6.9.b and then 7.0.b and i can be bothered playing through it again. thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Release played in laptop Win 10 64, 8gb RAM and external HD. Previous saves work fine, no bugs and the animations run very good, very very good. Great improvement.

In the previous release, I'm ended in love with Ashley. Now I've a crush with Veronica. Surely next I'll deep in love with Claire.

That's the strength of this game. All the characters are deeply developed and none is similar to the other, so the MC must have totally different behaviors.

If you ask me what the next one should be, I say it doesn't matter, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How did you manage to get initate the sex scene without fighting the guy though?
Because that is a requirement for the the sauna scene (unless it's bugged).
Just FYI, When you zipped up the game you included save files that you had made to test bugs.
When I first started the game I was already at the Gym and at a point where the fight already happened because I hit CONTINUE from the main menu and instead of loading my old save it loaded your save instead.

It wasn't until I tried to save my progress that I realized this and then reloaded my old save so I could see all the events properly.

Also note to others, It took a few days after the conversation at dinner to actually see the Aunt. At least it did for me!

And I'm sure @Faerin already is aware but the speed controls for the movies displays and operates properly but I'm guessing you haven't linked it to the speed control of the anims yet.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Just FYI, When you zipped up the game you included save files that
And I'm sure @Faerin already is aware but the speed controls for the movies displays and operates properly but I'm guessing you haven't linked it to the speed control of the anims yet.
He is and now it runs like a charm, !!! (after installing the right codec, and download the right Hotfix,)

Reactions: Asphyx and Carcalla
R

RWaites

How do I find the laptop. I dont understand the walkthrough.. :(
Go to Mom's room and click the laptop on her drawers
35-40 Arousal
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway yes Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Weekday 20:00 21:00 Downstairs hallway no Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
Progression event 6 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Watch a movie with her
try this walkthrough

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes