• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
R

RWaites

I am playing 0.6.3b and have 1 Mom and 5 Veronica pics to get and not clue how to get them. I have maxed all their stats and pretty much completed all available story lines that are available.
ie. Massage mom on the bed with oil, sex with younger sister, handcuff muff diving older sister, panties to Amy/keep secret, bj from Sophia.
Missing mom image:

Missing Veronica images:

Just noticed I am also missing a Veronica Achievement:
Screenshot (25).png Missing mom image: When you finish the HJ at 22:00 you go straight back into moms room (donot redo the 21:00 massage first)
Screenshot (24).png Missing Veronica Achievement
As everything else is complete here's my v0.6.3 save (just open with wordpda or similar and change MC's name)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning for all Brothers ;);):) -----------------------
MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Walkthrough 0.6.3 here: ------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link: -------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
yeah this game imo tops Big Brother by a long shot the girls the way you can actually cheat in it and the girls are attractive and its easier to get to scenes
What I like on this game is the versatiliy it has, u can use different strategics to achieve, and don't have to decide wich path u go, and beening pinpointed to it, u can always continue following an other character, without the need to start a new playtrough.
As well the minigames in it gives u a high entertainemt value, if u don't want to find out or experiment with the Mc u can play those to pass time and it manage to keep ur attention even after a lot of replays
the visuals are great ! even Ashley the slight change of her character design in the 0.62 she has much smother lines and matches in my opinon better the mix between Adolecent and grown up.
the New Plots apearing give it an other Turn 4 me And an important part is in my eyes the fan comunity behind it
the very good vibe between the members, makes me feel conftable and y enjoy the friendly atmosphere in here, knowing that even my dumbest questions will be answerd.
(at this point mi big Thank's to all and eachone including New Members in this Forum)
cheers!
This Kitten got to get something to eat right now :winkytongue:;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
What I like on this game is the versatiliy it has, u can use different strategics to achieve, and don't have to decide wich path u go, and beening pinpointed to it, u can always continue following an other character, without the need to start a new playtrough.
As well the minigames in it gives u a high entertainemt value, if u don't want to find out or experiment with the Mc u can play those to pass time and it manage to keep ur attention even after a lot of replays
the visuals are great ! even Ashley the slight change of her character design in the 0.62 she has much smother lines and matches in my opinon better the mix between Adolecent and grown up.
the New Plots apearing give it an other Turn 4 me And an important part is in my eyes the fan comunity behind it
the very good vibe between the members, makes me feel conftable and y enjoy the friendly atmosphere in here, knowing that even my dumbest questions will be answerd.
(at this point mi big Thank's to all and eachone including New Members in this Forum)
cheers!
This Kitten got to get something to eat right now :winkytongue:;)
yeah i loved the pizza mini game btw i forgot one more important thing why this game is superior to big brother well there is no max and there is eric meaning theres no cucking

R

RWaites

what to do with the save game v0.6.2 and how?
If you are starting a new game from scratch you do not need it, but if you just need to play from the end of v0.6.2 extract it into your savegame folder and open in notepad or similar to change MC's name to one of your choice

Reactions: User #19006

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
I can't unlock the sex shop. The walkthrough says to talk with Veronica in Neon and after with Amy, but for some reason the scene after is always the same (hj in the cab). Only missing 12th star. Anyone? Thanks!

R

RWaites

I can't unlock the sex shop. The walkthrough says to talk with Veronica in Neon and after with Amy, but for some reason the scene after is always the same (hj in the cab). Only missing 12th star. Anyone? Thanks!
You have to do the first massage with Mom and then check Google on your phone to unlock the sex shop. Here's the official v0.6.3 walkthru if you need it

Reactions: mrtod
R

RWaites

Is there a way to play this game on a mac?
Starting next update I will provide a mac version as well. Still have some slight tweaking to do, so I'm not sure if I will make it for this version, but I'll try.
Not specifically, but I've heard mac users saying they are using WineSkin(?) to play and that's working.
Found these, if no good put mac into the search top right and tick this site only and it should bring up more

Reactions: da-dudster
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes