R

RWaites

[QUOTE="Mark wich version r u playing ? that Veronica is a bug and it was corrected in v 0.63b
Heya, new here but skimmed through all the latest pages and got the same problem with Veronica that I have her love >20 and get the special taxi ride home but nothing else since then from the club (besides many more special taxi rides).
And considering I never downloaded an earlier version than 0.63b...from your answer I understand it that I shouldn't have a bug here (but have!?)?

The route isn't tied to any progress with Claire right? Because that's the only one I'm still not finished with otherwise. (I'm at the part where I just wrote the fake-mail.)

And on another note:
How to get pics 6, 10 and 12 for Veronica? 6 would be my guess that it should be initial laundry chore pic (considering 4+5 are the kitchen+living room chores) but if I let her do it now without the maid outfit I won't get a pic for it.) Did I completely miss them or are they still possible to get?

Btw thanks for all the otherwise helpful answers here in this thread. :)

Edit: Seems like in the time it took me to write there were a couple posts about it...I have to get farther into Claires line to get the sexshop then..or how do I unlock it?[/QUOTE]

Does the post above yours help or are you missing something from the taxi ride?
Check the google on your phone for the sex shop (like you did for Club Neon) after her first massage

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andow and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MOTH version 0.6.3 fixed: ----------------------- Saves for 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 ------------------ Mod for conversion in original game: ------------------- Vote for the character you like in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - -
And Give a Look here too, in this link: -------------------------------- And Merry Christmas and a Good New Year for all Brothers, Here in this link:

Andow

Nov 27, 2017
Does the post above yours help or are you missing something from the taxi ride?
Check the google on your phone for the sex shop (like you did for Club Neon) after her first massage
Yes seems like I also need to go farther with Claire to unlock the shop to then continue with Veronica, thanks.

6 is laundry with normal clothes, 10 and 12 is doing the chore and laundry without panties for new reward
Yeah I figured 6 is laundry with normal clothes, but I missed it in the beginning (before the maid outfit) and if I now say to her that she shouldn't wear it but her normal clothes, I just get the view of her...but no pic. :(

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Yes seems like I also need to go farther with Claire to unlock the shop to then continue with Veronica, thanks.

Yeah I figured 6 is laundry with normal clothes, but I missed it in the beginning (before the maid outfit) and if I now say to her that she shouldn't wear it but her normal clothes, I just get the view of her...but no pic. :(
Let us know when you are finished v0.6.3 and someone will post their completed save with any missing pictures so you are at 100% complete for v0.6.4

Reactions: Andow

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
I can't get Ashley to ask the MC at 9am for more lessons (according to the walkthroug), so that at 3pm she speaks with him in his bedroom. Anyone? Thanks!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

When You finish, you can use the Save 0.6.3, if You don't want play the game again, You can open and change the name if You want ;);):)

R

RWaites

I can't get Ashley to ask the MC at 9am for more lessons (according to the walkthroug), so that at 3pm she speaks with him in his bedroom. Anyone? Thanks!
Sorry could you tell us what ashley's stats are as I'm not quite sure what stage you are at

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I'm to lazy now to explain everything sorry and how mi dear Bro @RWaites said has to do with the stats

there u can find a Save just before Ashley ask u to give her the final lesson (sex) after fashion contest
is an old save based on RWaites 0.61 save
have fun enjoy

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes