Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I kept it in download folder i guess its a mac thing. I'll just have to wait if he ever makes a mac version, thanks so much though
Mac is a NIX system (it means Unix-like: Unix, Linux, (Free)BSD, MacOS). There are no NTFS permissions there, because NTFS is a Windows-specific file system. But there are unix file system permissions instead, so pretty much the same basic rules apply - keep the game somewhere in one of your user profile subfolders. Download folder is one of them.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Im stuck on Ashley's quest, after the lingerie morning BJ, what do I do? I have 100 hearts I believe.

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
Mac is a NIX system (it means Unix-like: Unix, Linux, (Free)BSD, MacOS). There are no NTFS permissions there, because NTFS is a Windows-specific file system. But there are unix file system permissions instead, so pretty much the same basic rules apply - keep the game somewhere in one of your user profile subfolders. Download folder is one of them.
I did that it didn't work :(

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Mom's (Claire) picture no 34.........

I have got everything at 100% except Mom's photographic memory. Only one picture is missing there ( the picture no 34). Can anyone tell me how to get it.

I shifted directly to v0.6.3 after v0.5.8. May be it was a bad idea. Because some of the achievements are interrelated and if you miss it after certain time it becomes impossible to get it unless you start a new game.

Untitled.jpg

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

I have got everything at 100% except Mom's photographic memory. Only one picture is missing there ( the picture no 34). Can anyone tell me how to get it.

I shifted directly to v0.6.3 after v0.5.8. May be it was a bad idea. Because some of the achievements are interrelated and if you miss it after certain time it becomes impossible to get it unless you start a new game.

View attachment 49371
After the HJ immediately return to her room. It's a repeatable event so you should be able to unlock the picture without reloading an old save or start again.

xkryptynik

Jul 3, 2017
For Mac Users - with missing fonts
1. Download Wineskin Winery
2. Open Wineskin Winery - click + button (new engine) download and instal most recent engine
3. Create new blank wrapper - name it whatever you want - after its done click view wrapper in finder - you should see
the wrapper you just created with name you chose (i named it MotH)
4. Right click the wrapper show content (you should see files Contents, drive_c and Wineskin) - open Wineskin
5. Click Advanced - Tools - Winetricks - select fonts - under fonts select corefonts - click Run - after its done close
6. Open the Wineskin file again - click Instal Software - Move folder inside - find where you have Man of the House folder
(i had it on my desktop) - after you select the Man of the House folder it should ask you for .exe executable - click ok
7. Quit Wineskin Winery
8. Search your finder for Wineskin folder - User/Applications/Wineskin - you should see the wrapper you created - double click and the game should run.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017

View attachment 49371
After mom jerks you off and you leave the room, try to enter back into the room... You will see that scene

Reactions: dipp007

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
For Mac Users - with missing fonts
1. Download Wineskin Winery
2. Open Wineskin Winery - click + button (new engine) download and instal most recent engine
3. Create new blank wrapper - name it whatever you want - after its done click view wrapper in finder - you should see
the wrapper you just created with name you chose (i named it MotH)
4. Right click the wrapper show content (you should see files Contents, drive_c and Wineskin) - open Wineskin
5. Click Advanced - Tools - Winetricks - select fonts - under fonts select corefonts - click Run - after its done close
6. Open the Wineskin file again - click Instal Software - Move folder inside - find where you have Man of the House folder
(i had it on my desktop) - after you select the Man of the House folder it should ask you for .exe executable - click ok
7. Quit Wineskin Winery
8. Search your finder for Wineskin folder - User/Applications/Wineskin - you should see the wrapper you created - double click and the game should run.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation @xkryptynik !

why Faerin dont share any preview with us! I very like previews of BB.
Because Faerin is really busy working on the dialogs and code! ;)
But after the weekend I will have some new renders andI will share one or two!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I did that it didn't work :(
Besides keeping the game in your download (or any other subfolder of your user profile folder) you'll also need Wine to run it on Mac, Linux or FreeBSD. I don't have a Mac, so I can't give you any more Mac-specific advice, but did just that:

Reactions: Carlo S

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
Besides keeping the game in your download (or any other subfolder of your user profile folder) you'll also need Wine to run it on Mac, Linux or FreeBSD. I don't have a Mac, so I can't give you any more Mac-specific advice, but did just that:
I have been using wine :(

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes