Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I did and you're agreeing that it doesn't make sense to have events trigger at half hour intervals. Is there something else you wanted me to read?
yes go read my reviews on BB...Especially the one where I name THIS game more suited to the Best Incest Game ever over BB...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
anyway let's get back to the most important stuff. Officer Debby @Faerin. also, naked Veronica doing chores or sucking MC's dick for something something.
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that will have to wait a while, MC won't have time for that in the next update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wait, am I missing something?
Popping cherries is slang for delivering pizza's, right?
(Sorry, English is not my native language)

:tf:
Yes we all know that popping cherries is slang for all the world in delivering pizza's;)

Now who will it be,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Wait, am I missing something?
Popping cherries is slang for delivering pizza's, right?
(Sorry, English is not my native language)

:tf:
Guess ur right @Faerin it has something to do with deliver but, as far i know isnt it exactly Pizza gues it has more to do with Protein and Milk like fluid :eek:penedeyewink:XDXD

anyway let's get back to the most important stuff. Officer Debby @Faerin. also, naked Veronica doing chores or sucking MC's dick for something something.
Hey @atlas114, only if u promise to order veronica to clean herself thoroghly after u used her :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

??? or/and Sophia ???
Hmm Maybe;) we should suggest MC to eat more Shellfish Eggs and Proteinrich food after that :extremelyhappy::closedeyesmile:XDx'D

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@Lenor If you are reading this
Because you are new to this thread you haven't read the solution I've given to improve the waiting system
here (5 days ago):

and the answer of Faerin :
Faerin said:
I've actually been asked that before and I think you posted a nice solution, I'll add it to my list! ;)
Thanks!
So, please stop trolling, if you aren't bringing a solution

L

Lenor

@Lenor If you are reading this
Because you are new to this thread you haven't read the solution I've given to improve the waiting system
here (5 days ago):

and the answer of Faerin :

So, please stop trolling, if you aren't bringing a solution
That's still 1 click too many. Left click the hourglass/clock/whatever=1 hour, right click=half an hour works better.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Can someone plz help me. I tried putting the incest patch in but he still says that the girls are his roommates. I put the mapping.xml in the same folder as the game, so I'm confused on what i did wrong here.
no worries i thought i was a moron for still having this problem. put the mapping file here (NOT IN THE GAME data or savegames FOLDER)

C:\Users\atlas114\Desktop\New folder\Man of the house v0.6.1 (extra)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What does BB refer to, I see in mentioned in this form a lot? Thanks to all the supporters in advance.
Big Brother and is a great game.
Its the number 1 game on this site.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes