• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
L

Lenor

And how many clicks would it take to skip 23 hours in your system? In the current system it's just 3! Your method? 23 clicks!
Mouse wheel click skips 24 hours. Nothing stops you from having both systems in though. Anything is better than just the current one, stop defending bad design.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Mouse wheel click skips 24 hours. Nothing stops you from having both systems in though. Anything is better than just the current one, stop defending bad design.
Is that how it's done in BB? Or are you just making shit up off the top of your head?
First off not everyone HAS a mouse wheel and 2 Imagine how many people will lose an entire day accidentally because you put a 24 Hr skip on a sensitive potentiometer....

Just give up all your suggestions are useless and uninformed...
Want to prove your concept then break out the Unity Builder and show everyone how it should be done in your own game!

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies
L

Lenor

Is that how it's done in BB? Or are you just making shit up off the top of your head?
First off not everyone HAS a mouse wheel and 2 Imagine how many people will lose an entire day accidentally because you put a 24 Hr skip on a sensitive potentiometer....

Want to prove your concept then break out the Unity Builder and show everyone how it should be done in your own game!
BB only has 1 click skipping 1 hour. You can also make these systems available in the options. Let players choose if they want to use the old one, the new one or both. It's not rocket science.

You also shouldn't need to skip 24 hours in a game, that in itself is bad design. There is too much empty space in there. It's one of the many reasons BB is not a good game.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
excuse me @Lenor and @Asphyx just a question r u guys Married ??

And how many clicks would it take to skip 23 hours in your system? In the current system it's just 3! Your method? 23 clicks!

BB only has 1 click skipping 1 hour. You can also make these systems available in the options. Let players choose if they want to use the old one, the new one or both. It's not rocket science.

You also shouldn't need to skip 24 hours in a game, that in itself is bad design. There is too much empty space in there. It's one of the many reasons BB is not a good game.

If u both wonder why I am asking, because u sound like a Couple wich is Married since 30 years
no ofense intended so please dont be ofended

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

Right 24 clicks to skip 24 hours....
You want to skip a day in BB what do you do?
And yes there are plenty of reasons to skip days because some events only happen on a particular day or weekend.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
The story is good but I can't get into it because of the atrocious gameplay. The game needs a simpler interface, skipping time requires at least 3 clicks, moving to a certain location requires another 3.
It is also unplayable without the walktrough.
As u keep going and I feel kind of responsable to trigger ur "tenacius" attemp to "win" this discussion, lets see, this post above is what started all the fuzz. I was discussing with u and I said u were allowed to have ur opinion, that I didnt share it and started to think u had something against me or were just seeking discussion for the sake of it when u stated this:

What I'm saying about the UI/gameplay is not an opinion, it's a fact. This game requires 3 clicks to do what other games do with only 1. That's just bad design and I'm providing feedback to the developer.
I don't get why you're telling me not to talk about it anymore, you only like discussions in which everyone agrees with you?
I might be rong to think ur beef was against me (considering u kept going for about 5 pages arguying with all kinds of people), but... Really? I didnt tell u not to talk anymore, maybe u need to read a little closer, I said if u had something with me, PM me, cause u already stated ur opinion and I said my piece too, but after that u were taking my words in a twisted way, like a child does to win an argument. My idea behind "u said your pice and i said mine" was that we werent going to cave to the other opinion so the discussion between us wasent going anywhere. Something like this "u want to keep defending ur idea, cool, just dont argue with me, move on to just defend ur idea, cause I said what I think and understud what u said, but we just dont agree and probably never do".
Faerin explained very well the diference of "opinion" and "fact" after this second post of yours, but u just kept going about the only fact u stated about clicks required to do stuff, because that was the only real "fact" u stated. Lets deconstruct ur first post: "The story is good" (opinion) "but I can't get into it because of the atrocious gameplay" (again, opinion, I played it and I think AT LEAST its playable). "The game needs a simpler interface" (opinion, to me it works and does it well) "skipping time requires at least 3 clicks" (first fact u stated) "moving to a certain location requires another 3" (partially fact, u need just 2 or 1 to move in the house, roof top, elevator, lobby, depending where u are). "It is also unplayable without the walktrough" (opinion, as I stated before, I play without it and just use it if i get stuck).
So as u see, ur beef is just that one fact u stated and continue with it along 5 pages already, despise the developer already talked to u and even answered u, taking ur point in consideration and even tried to open ur eyes... "That's just bad design and I'm providing feedback to the developer" u already did that, why u keep going, really, its hard to not feel that u are trolling or even being serious about it. And on a side but relevant note, one thing is the fact that u need those clicks to do stuff and another stating that "this way of doing it doesnt work"... the latter its an opinion, just in case u are wondering... The developer said already that he thinks the UI its good and works, what more do want? Speaking ones mind doesnt mean that we are going to get what we want, u realize that, right? This discussion its worthless at this point (and even many pages ago), really @Asphyx, not worth it.

I just hope the new update comes sooner than expected so we can start talking about the actual game and stop this annoying nonsense.

Last edited:

vipers2314

Nov 14, 2017
i'l dropping the mapping.xml file in the game directory but i'm still not getting the incest thme . Where exactly should i place that file ?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
i'l dropping the mapping.xml file in the game directory but i'm still not getting the incest thme . Where exactly should i place that file ?
Here a few pages ago somebody send a screenshot
so y repost it
good luck and have fun
@Lotex ur fast man !! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: Maybe a Weasel as avatar would fit better to ur speed ;):extremelyhappy:

Put it in the same directory as "man of the house.exe" :)
View attachment 41989

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
We have reached 398 pages without a single problem, unfortunately we've a deleted publication and an alert, I'm back and we will do the same as before, We don't have to accept someone talking absurd for no reason, and also do not accept informers, who only comes here to report players, I already know the name and I even have evidence against some, can believe when it comes back to the thread you will be ignored, and will understand that isn't welcome. We'll continue being the same topic always, helping, friendly and warning you all about the game.
Thanks a lot for the walkthrough Carlo S, have a great day brother!!!
Thanks, Brother. ;);):)
Great Work Carlos !! Congrats great idea inserting Pictures from the Menu of the Smartphone In The Walktrough it Make it somewhat Clearer great Work !!
abrazo Hermano !! (firm Hug Bro)
Thanks for your words and Help, You're Great Brother. ;);):)

Marcos38sp

Nov 17, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem with Ashley's pictures on the phone. I already finished everything with her but there is one picture still locked. It's the 5th last picture, just before the 4 one's from the second Sophia's lesson.

Looking at the save, the picture is called "fashion_contest_go_wild". It's flagged Discovered - false and Extra - false.

I got the "go wild" option in the mall and unlocked the 2nd Sophia lesson but no picture! I tried editing the save (changing "false" for "true") but all I got was a white box.

Does anybody knows how to unlock it? I got 100% on everybody else.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem with Ashley's pictures on the phone. I already finished everything with her but there is one picture still locked. It's the 5th last picture, just before the 4 one's from the second Sophia's lesson.

Looking at the save, the picture is called "fashion_contest_go_wild". It's flagged Discovered - false and Extra - false.

I got the "go wild" option in the mall and unlocked the 2nd Sophia lesson but no picture! I tried editing the save (changing "false" for "true") but all I got was a white box.

Does anybody knows how to unlock it? I got 100% on everybody else.

Thank you.
The picture is a bug will be fixed in the next version, Good Luck
I can't work out with mom even though I have a workout outfit and a 30 on arousal stat.
Choose the second option, good Luck

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I can't work out with mom even though I have a workout outfit and a 30 on arousal stat.
Wen u go to the rooftop at 6-7 AM, did u chose the botoom option? Cause the first its not the right one.

I have a problem with Ashley's pictures on the phone. I already finished everything with her but there is one picture still locked. It's the 5th last picture, just before the 4 one's from the second Sophia's lesson. Thank you.
There is a bug with a pick with Ash, but its going to be corrected in the next version. Cheers!

Ps/ What my friend says above XD

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes