• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Damn you have no right releasing such amazing stuff with the aunt and then leaving us blueballed with other characters :( More aunt goddamnit

Reactions: Paprika

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another major unfinished arc is the doctor across the hall who's been blackmailing the MC. I would have rather seen some more in that arc than delving into the angel mystery.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for another amazing update.
Don't know if it's a problem on my end but when I try to replay Amy's training on this version the background turns white (it return to normal when the scene changes to the bed), here's a screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above problem aside here's what I always do. I've uploaded the game to and for anyone who wants it.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. Google had removed it due to a ToS violation but they seem to have restored it so as before it can be found . If they remove it then here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

May 8, 2018
@Faerin Wow, I don't know what to say, but let me try. First, thanks for this awesome, short (any amount is short for us, believe me) and sweet update. Second, Angel, I have always suspected at her (same posture, body proportions, names, *, only one free at nights, etc.) and I'm glad that she is The one. Third, well, dates killed me bro, lol. I had to note every action to get wanted score, hehhe, but I don't mind now. It was worth it. But, I was kinda sad because that last placeholder or unimplemented option, hehhe.;) Hope we get that soon. Personally I can't wait to get's implemented. Fourth, Angel is divine and so immensely hot on date, especially on last parts of a date. Keep up with good work bro, and I'm looking forward for next updates. All the best. :D

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thank you @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for another amazing update.
Don't know if it's a problem on my end but when I try to replay Amy's training on this version the background turns white (it return to normal when the scene changes to the bed), here's a screenshot

The above problem aside here's what I always do. I've uploaded the game to and for anyone who wants it.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. Google had removed it due to a ToS violation but they seem to have restored it so as before it can be found . If they remove it then here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
A big TY for all those hints !

Reactions: Lele91 and Blondie
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes