Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Correction - Faerin could crunch all images further and compile the game again. Afterwards he had to compress it with 7zip. :p

Theoretically speaking the size of the game could be reduce from ~2GB to 1 GB. ;)
I stand corrected.

Faerin's just more awesome than normal then :LOL:

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
nope, in the middle of papua new guinea -_-
thanks by the way, sir
Lucky you! Whenever you're done downloading the next update is already there. So then all the questions and problems of your version are already resolved. Now you can play through in peace and at the same time download the latest version. :ROFLMAO:

I have my fast connection not so long and knows how you feel.:cool:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't worry.I'll create a patch only when the new version is available.So instead of downloading the game again , you will only need to download my update.I believe it will be around 20-30mb
How do you do this?

OFF-Topic:
I try to convert videos from Midnight Paradise (also a UNITY Game) to a Linux supported format and look into a way to get them back into the game. Any idea, how I could do it?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
How do you do this?

OFF-Topic:
I try to convert videos from Midnight Paradise (also a UNITY Game) to a Linux supported format and look into a way to get them back into the game. Any idea, how I could do it?
I can only create an update based on the changes between the two specific versions.Files in these versions must have the same extensions and same names.But you're talking about re-creating something.So i don't think it's possible.I believe only the dev can do that.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to have hit a brick wall here, I'm going through Ashley's route, after finishing Mom's route, but none of the Sophia content seems to be happening, barring the first meeting in Ashley's room, which I got.

I've met Sophia at the Gym, have helped with her workout until she stopped gaining love and arousal, (15l/5a), and can meet her in the sauna, but she doesn't gain any love or arousal.

apparently I was supposed to get a handjob scene, but the game won't let me in Ashley's room, also a scene from the Ashley route (in the guide as 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)) hasn't triggered either for some reason, so I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and what might be done to fix it.

If a fix isn't available, consider this a bug report, lol.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I seem to have hit a brick wall here, I'm going through Ashley's route, after finishing Mom's route, but none of the Sophia content seems to be happening, barring the first meeting in Ashley's room, which I got.

I've met Sophia at the Gym, have helped with her workout until she stopped gaining love and arousal, (15l/5a), and can meet her in the sauna, but she doesn't gain any love or arousal.

apparently I was supposed to get a handjob scene, but the game won't let me in Ashley's room, also a scene from the Ashley route (in the guide as 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)) hasn't triggered either for some reason, so I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and what might be done to fix it.

If a fix isn't available, consider this a bug report, lol.
Attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I love the authors who can update tons of new contents in great speed.
But I hate to download the games I didn't even had the chance to play again and again.
Oh, human....

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes