jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone help me? Veronica´s hint says that she likes getting bent over the desk, and i also i should handcuff her so i can take a picture for Amy. The problem is that Veronica is not doing chores anymore, and i cant get her to my room for the handcuff stuff- Ive tried using them while she is in her room but it doesnt work. What should i do?

Ive already had sex with Veronica btw, both in the sauna and in the beach.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can someone help me? Veronica´s hint says that she likes getting bent over the desk, and i also i should handcuff her so i can take a picture for Amy. The problem is that Veronica is not doing chores anymore, and i cant get her to my room for the handcuff stuff- Ive tried using them while she is in her room but it doesnt work. What should i do?

Ive already had sex with Veronica btw, both in the sauna and in the beach.
Have you tried giving her a chore at 10:00 and then watch her do it at 12:00 so you can take her to your room, although I do it find it strange that you have already fucked her and have yet to use the handcuffs on her in your room.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Not needed, and yes, there is a solution for your problem!

As is looks like, your game as no access to the StreamingAsset folder in your directory. Either you check your permission or extract the game to a directory, where it will have all permissions like on your desktop.
I'll try as soon as I can, wish me luck.

edit: have tried both method. No luck. All users have same level of permission (none have special permission). Desktop yield the same result. Don't know whether this is relevant or not, i load the savegame provided and check the gallery to see whether the video is working, they don't.

I can view the streaming assets just fine outside of the game though.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks, the walking worked perfect, not sure how it disapreared in the first place.
The simple reason for this is because it's walking from home to the store that makes you pass a flyer on the wall. This flyer tells you a local pizzeria is looking for staff. (Bing* it's added to the map) This normally happens if you play the tutorial, but if you don't you may need to make the walk manually :)

truyers

May 5, 2017

View attachment 117546

Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-25
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8.8 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Walkthrough Questions:

SAVES PREVIOUS TO 0.8.3 DON'T WORK. READ THE CHANGE-LOG!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 & @Faerin for links, @La'Zaa for CG, @Dr_Feelgood for torrent and @RWaites forever

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
good sirs, i need a crunched version of this game, please,, can't download this awesome game with my shitty connection

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
good sirs, i need a crunched version of this game, please,, can't download this awesome game with my shitty connection
This is the crunched version! Where do you live, that you can't download a game smaller as 2 GB, somewhere in the outbacks of Australia?!

Golden_OppaiS

Sep 30, 2018
Can somebody maybe tell me how to unlock the extra weekend (saturday) yoga because I can't get it to be unlocked I have bedded every girl I can but the weekend (saturday) extended rooftop yoga says to me from v 0.8.3 "you haven't unlocked this option yet"?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
This is the crunched version! Where do you live, that you can't download a game smaller as 2 GB, somewhere in the outbacks of Australia?!
Correction - There's no crunched versions available for Unity games. They're only available for Ren'Py and RPGM based games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Correction - There's no crunched versions available for Unity games. They're only available for Ren'Py and RPGM based games.
What he said it's already compressed. Look at the rar and the folder extracted sizes.
Correction - Faerin could crunch all images further and compile the game again. Afterwards he had to compress it with 7zip. :p

Theoretically speaking the size of the game could be reduce from ~2GB to 1 GB. ;)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes