• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If you ask the lads in the troubleshooting thread they maybe able to help Windows 8 was to be honest in my opinion chronic it might be better to downgrade to Windows 7which will use less rescources but talk to the lads over there as they are bigger tech geeks than me :)
Thanks, I recently updated my graphics card driver but didn't help much. Some game engine are more needy than others, especially Unreal Engine.

Reactions: larry5168

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm no longer able to run this game on my Win 7 PC, because of animations. I'm barely able to run the last update on my Win 8.1 laptop. The game is getting larger and requiring more resources like RAM and a better graphics card. I'm looking at getting a Win 10 machine now, but a basic gaming one runs in the $1000-1,500 range.
You don't need dedicated gpu for this game, neither lot of RAM. It's not resource consuming. If you have problem with animations showing, it's most likely not connected with your hardware.
Feel free to ask here for more input.

You can read a lot of useful info there, also read installation guide shipped with the game.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks, I recently updated my graphics card driver but didn't help much. Some game engine are more needy than others, especially Unreal Engine.
You don't need dedicated gpu for this game, neither lot of RAM. It's not resource consuming. If you have problem with animations showing, it's most likely not connected with your hardware.
This guy will help you out hes a lot geekier than me :p

Reactions: Thermophob

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I have the feeling that something special is about to happen, maybe she’ll send me another message soon, now im stuck here god here me save

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck, finish the event on Ashley's beach and then tell me to send me a message, but the message never comes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I just want to chime in and say that I'm on W7 and am not having problems with the animations. They ghost a little and sputter, but I usually skip through them. I'm sure they'd add more value to the game on a better system, but I'm waiting until I can cross over to linux and get a decent WINE thing going (or just get linux versions of all the games I care about.)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes