May 8, 2018
@Faerin Nice, hot and short update. Don't get me wrong, under short, I have meant, no matter how big update will be there, it will be always short for us. It's a sign how much we enjoy playing the game. Literally, time flies by when we play. About dear auntie :love::love::love:, eehh, can't wait that this teasing part end and we go for second or even third base. Netflix and chill, hehe, nice reference on GOT (maybe I'm wrong). ;)
Now about only one error I have found in this update, it's minor one and it's in spoiler. Anyway, thx for update bud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin and AnonGuy

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Reactions: KeinBa

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can I get a Compressed version?
Unity games like this one are already compressed.

How long do you have to wait after speaking with Diane (it's been a week now....)
What do you mean by speaking with Diane? What does her hint say? If it's after meeting her for the first time you'll have to have dinner with the family. If it's after that then you should receive a text message from her at 10:00 the next day.

Reactions: TheDevian

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Unity games like this one are already compressed.

What do you mean by speaking with Diane? What does her hint say? If it's after meeting her for the first time you'll have to have dinner with the family. If it's after that then you should receive a text message from her at 10:00 the next day.
I used the skip time 24h option, and the text message didn't appear. I had to enter MC's apartment and skip just one hour to get the text.
I'm 100% now.
thanks anyway

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I used the skip time 24h option, and the text message didn't appear. I had to enter MC's apartment and skip just one hour to get the text.
I'm 100% now.
thanks anyway
The girl's messages are time specific not day specific. The message from Diane, at least from what I tested, is only sent between 10:00 and 17:59 so if it's 9:00 and you skip 24h you'll still be at 9:00 which is still outside the time the message is sent so you won't receive it.

Reactions: ThL

Mar 5, 2018
winetricks?
what is your platform?
what, step by step, have you done so far?
Yeah sorry i meant say winetricks, not long woken up sorry.
Im using a macbook pro running wine
Ive followed the step by step guide up to that point. This is what i keep getting in terminal

'warning: taskset/cpuset not available on your platform!'

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah sorry i meant say winetricks, not long woken up sorry.
Im using a macbook pro running wine
Ive followed the step by step guide up to that point. This is what i keep getting in terminal

'warning: taskset/cpuset not available on your platform!'
You can ignore that message. It's not important.

Do you get any other errors?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes