FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I just checked the game on my Win 10 1809 VM (latest updates) and it works. Are you sure it is not a problem on your side... Did you install or uninstall something recently?
Obviously I'm not sure it's nothing on my end. Only thing I am sure of is the games still worked last month, and the only change I've made is installing the latest MSFT updates. Since you're running on a VM and everything is fine it seems likely there are hardware or driver issues involved, and not just the isolated MSFT updates.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Obviously I'm not sure it's nothing on my end. Only thing I am sure of is the games still worked last month, and the only change I've made is installing the latest MSFT updates. Since you're running on a VM and everything is fine it seems likely there are hardware or driver issues involved, and not just the isolated MSFT updates.
Ok... this will go off-topic now, but maybe it will solve your unity problem, and hopefully for MotH too.

In matter of Timestamps you have to install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (32bit) libraries. It was not needed a few months back, but after Dev updated Unity Editor Visual C++ was needed recently to play the game..

Maybe it is the same problem here, too?

EDIT: Just read that Microsoft pushed out bad updates again on Patch Tuesday. Maybe you are affected by it, because as you can see from my screenshot I updated my VM yesterday. Better check your Update history and uninstall the latest Windows Update.

News about bad update from 11.01.2019:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey Faerin, just read through all of the latest posts and just wanted to say that i love your game and how cool you are about that your game is posted here and that i am right now not one of your patreons just because i am not a huge fan of those montly suscribtions. is there any way to support you besides patreon?
Unfortunately not, at this time it's just Patreon, but this will change in a few months (hopefully).
Just so you know, Patreon offers the option to subscribe and cancel right away (which is the same as a one time payment), but I understand if you would rather not use it. Either way, thanks for the support!

Can you add the no hints reamaining or a content completed star to the phone profiles so we know which girls have things left to do or new content, without turning all the hint trackers on/off or scouring the achievements.
I think thats a good idea tho it would mean you not playing all the through if it told you what to do right down to the last little thing. I hate going for hours grinding over and over to find one stupid thing. But it's part of the game
Actually, I just added this yesterday, for the next version!
Hints/tracking will be activated automatically and deactivated as soon as there are no more hints.
You'll only use the checkboxes to disable hints completely for that character (if you don't want to see them).
This should make the hints feauture a lot more intuitive and user-friendly.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok... this will go off-topic now, but maybe it will solve your unity problem, and hopefully for MotH too.

In matter of Timestamps you have to install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (32bit) libraries. It was not needed a few months back, but after Dev updated Unity Editor Visual C++ was needed recently to play the game..

Maybe it is the same problem here, too?

EDIT: Just read that Microsoft pushed out bad updates again on Patch Tuesday. Maybe you are affected by it, because as you can see from my screenshot I updated my VM yesterday. Better check your Update history and uninstall the latest Windows Update.

News about bad update from 11.01.2019:
Both are not applicable for my particular case (I have all the best libraries, believe you me, and I run 1809, not 1803), but thanks for your efforts at troubleshooting. It's appreciated. nVidia will release a new driver the 15th, maybe my troubles will go away after that :).

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Veronica picture #4, how do you acquire that?
Spy on her when she's in the bathroom (at 22:00) and you'll get an extended scene if your stats are high enough with her (I believe it's LOVE>=5, AROUSAL>=20 and SUBMISSION>=55). Note that the spy option doesn't always appear if it doesn't try again the next day.

Also, try looking at the Walkthrough Thread (links is in the first post) whenever you're stuck on something.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
What I would've liked is for Ashley's first time to be more detailed, and well thought out. Her first time felt a bit rushed to me, she was the sluttiest virgin I ever seen.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I have completed v0.8.7 (100% on all chars) but the general progress bar indicate a 90% progress. Is it normal?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I have completed v0.8.7 (100% on all chars) but the general progress bar indicate a 90% progress. Is it normal?
If you did everything then it should reach 100%, maybe you missed something. If the MC is 100% then you might be missing a character, do you have Diane on the Achievements?

Reactions: AnonGuy

Evalor

Dec 13, 2018
Aaaaah the ashley thingy is pissing me off

i skipped many hours, replayed the beach event

and still couldn't get ashley's message

the only message i got was about her telling me that she got an A on her exam then i went to do sophie's things and i got it done

and still nothing from ashley's about her last event

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Aaaaah the ashley thingy is pissing me off

i skipped many hours, replayed the beach event

and still couldn't get ashley's message

the only message i got was about her telling me that she got an A on her exam then i went to do sophie's things and i got it done

and still nothing from ashley's about her last event
What are your stats with her

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes