JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Angel is going to snapout and kill Debbie the cop then go on a mission to findout what they are still doing at Claire's workplace after her horrific transformation into a red-eyed killing machine.

Reactions: DirkP and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Angel is going to snapout and kill Debbie the cop then go on a mission to findout what they are still doing at Claire's workplace after her horrific transformation into a red-eyed killing machine.
I was thinking they would start to fight, and then end up having sex... :love: Then we try to break it up and get sucked into the middle of it.

Reactions: JeefZ

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, does anybody knows how to get the family yoga achievement done? and the bathroom one?
The yoga one, you just have to join them for Yoga on Saturday mornings, for the other, after you have gotten to a certain point, you can peep on the pair of them in the bathroom after breakfast on Sat. You need to have progressed pretty far with both of them to get this.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello, Gentlemen. I visited you today to see if there is a new version of Man of the House, maybe a week ago, and I wanted to download, but only after reading I can see that it is planned for today, I remembered it well. Because I've already thought that it is before. And as I write, I have a clue for Faerin to make you more accessible and see these pictures with the discovery of photos as a collection. Because I've always had a hard time finding 100% on every version to make it easier to notice them. So much for the game, and if I have not forgotten something.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes