DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

UPDATE
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas special!
The next update will be released on the 11th of January.
The following storylines will all be added the coming months.
(So don't worry, all of them will make it into the game!)
Having said that, which storyline would you like to see first?
Angel: finding out her true identity. 117
Diane: hands-on therapy. 67
Amy: advanced training. 125
Sophia: one on one. 89
Emma: turning up the heat. 165
563 votes total 4 days left
it seems like the 'Big Tit Votes' will win again, in some ways I'm happy with that as it will bring her line to a conclusion (nearly?) as for Angel, I hope Faerin holds her back and just teases a bit more, for Dianne the only 'hands-on' I want with her are around her neck (really don't like her) so lastly to my two favs on this list, I can wait to let the 'pleasure' build and anticipate the fun to be had with Amy and Sophia.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Hey
this probably got answered before but cant find it and 1735 sites are quite a lot.
Ashley doesnt come to my room at night. She did once, the first time after watching a horror movie with her. Now she never visits again.
Tooltip / hint said that she would, even when sleeping naked.
I tried:
Watching horror movie, sleep with boxers/naked, Door clothed/opened
Well, and dont watch horror movie, as the changelog says this isnt need anymore since 0.8.3 (Extra)

Does the mom event may disturb the ashley event? Since every morning she keeps looking in my room

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hey
this probably got answered before but cant find it and 1735 sites are quite a lot.
Ashley doesnt come to my room at night. She did once, the first time after watching a horror movie with her. Now she never visits again.
Tooltip / hint said that she would, even when sleeping naked.
I tried:
Watching horror movie, sleep with boxers/naked, Door clothed/opened
Well, and dont watch horror movie, as the changelog says this isnt need anymore since 0.8.3 (Extra)

Does the mom event may disturb the ashley event? Since every morning she keeps looking in my room
The door needs to be closed. Door open = Mom Event; Door Closed = Ashley Event. You also need to be in bed at a certain time for it to trigger. From my testing for Ashley you need to be asleep at 1:00 so if you go to bed at 1:30, for example, her visit won't trigger (the best time would be before midnight).
Also, it's always best to watch the horror movie until you get a hint that states "It seems she no longer needs an excuse to stay with me at night" just to make sure that you're doing everything that triggers Ashley's night visit.

Reactions: Brojgh

pro98799

Dec 10, 2018
the more the merrier acheivement
i completed the family yoga
but i dont know how to complete ashley and vernoica in the bathroom
new update 0.8.6

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Back here after 6 months (was playing on 0.7.7), I've noticed old saves don't work anymore.
Since I don't feel like starting a new run I did some research on the internet and find a copy of 0.8.2 uploaded on MEGA: I'm gonna complete that one first and then switch to 0.8.6 using the savegame provided by the dev.

This premise is to say that if someone is in the same situation as me and doesn't feel like starting over, here's the link to 0.8.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
please any one tell me why the videos don't work in windows 7
- Check Win 7 for missing updates incl. DirectX etc..
- Repair broken windows codecs by installing K-Lite Codec Mega Pack or any other codec pack.
- Or if you use Win 7 N install this:

Reactions: TheDevian

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
the more the merrier acheivement
i completed the family yoga
but i dont know how to complete ashley and vernoica in the bathroom
new update 0.8.6
You need to try and enter the bathroom at 10:00 on Saturday (after the family yoga event) and the option to peep on them should appear. Note that the option only appears after progressing with both girls until a certain point.
If my testing is correct the peep option should appear when their stats are:
Ashley -> LOVE >= 55 and AROUSAL >= 40; Veronica -> LOVE >= 15, AROUSAL >= 30 and SUBMISSION >= 65.

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
I do not remember how to get this event. Remind me?
Sophia
- Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson) (+5 love +5 arousal)
Relations with Sofia - 15/5

And yet - the memories of Ashley # 28 - if I went through the Ashley's branch to the end, would you not be able to open it?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I do not remember how to get this event. Remind me?

Relations with Sofia - 15/5

And yet - the memories of Ashley # 28 - if I went through the Ashley's branch to the end, would you not be able to open it?
What does her hint say? If I remember right once you have those stats you have to meet her in the sauna at 15:00 where she'll run away, then go to your room between 15:00 and 17:59 and try to leave through the door (use the arrow to leave, don't use quick travel) where you'll talk with Ashley who invites you to meet her and Sophia on Sunday (she appearing depends on how far you progressed with her, Ashley's stats I believe should be LOVE >= 80 and AROUSAL >= 60). Once she invites you, just visit her bedroom at that time and the lesson should start.

Ashley's Picture #28 is missable if you skip sleeping with her after giving her the babydoll but before she starts giving you a morning bj since the scene doesn't trigger anymore after that as far as I know (you can use the cheat console to unlock all memories so it opens).

Reactions: turonigo

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
What does her hint say? If I remember right once you have those stats you have to meet her in the sauna at 15:00 where she'll run away, then go to your room between 15:00 and 17:59 and try to leave through the door (use the arrow to leave, don't use quick travel) where you'll talk with Ashley who invites you to meet her and Sophia on Sunday (she appearing depends on how far you progressed with her, Ashley's stats I believe should be LOVE >= 80 and AROUSAL >= 60). Once she invites you, just visit her bedroom at that time and the lesson should start.

Ashley's Picture #28 is missable if you skip sleeping with her after giving her the babydoll but before she starts giving you a morning bj since the scene doesn't trigger anymore after that as far as I know (you can use the cheat console to unlock all memories so it opens).
Yes it is because of quick travel.
Thank!

zmeeks

Dec 26, 2018
How do you unlock the extra Yoga workout when all 3 girls are on the roof doing Yoga on Saturday mornings?

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes