cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, Gentlemen. I visited you today to see if there is a new version of Man of the House, maybe a week ago, and I wanted to download, but only after reading I can see that it is planned for today, I remembered it well. Because I've already thought that it is before. And as I write, I have a clue for Faerin to make you more accessible and see these pictures with the discovery of photos as a collection. Because I've always had a hard time finding 100% on every version to make it easier to notice them. So much for the game, and if I have not forgotten something.
There is a list (kind of walkthrough) where and how to find all collectable image. I guess the new one, will be add to the list pretty fast.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Okay, I found a mini game guide and found this file where I can find the last two collections with the policewoman debby, because only these collections are missing for me always, so finding this mini guide and tips as it helped me a lot. Thank you cold_arctus for writing back, but I found myself too, because the answer was difficult to find. But Faerin, for the next updates, these collections could be more visible, so that for some it would not be a strong challenge and yet some sort of correct finding. Greetings.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
New version has been released on Patreon. Here's the changelog:

Hey guys, here’s the new version!
This update focuses on Emma and has a lot of new images for her.
The following 3-4 updates I’ll be working on adding more content for her and the other remaining girls and start introducing some more fetishes as well, so let me know what you would really like to see!

I hope you like it!
New content
  • Extended Emma's massage event chain (and added a new animation).
  • Extended Emma's running event chain.
  • Extended Emma's Netflix event chain (and added a new animation).
  • Added a new location, but there's not much to do there (yet).
  • Added a new cosplay collectable image.
  • Updated the menu screen (also added a new background & easter egg).
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made the map icons show over animations in the gallery.
  • Fixed a bug with Emma's beach scene in the regular version.
  • Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra version
  • Added a bonus image to the extra version.
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Back here after 6 months (was playing on 0.7.7), I've noticed old saves don't work anymore.
Since I don't feel like starting a new run I did some research on the internet and find a copy of 0.8.2 uploaded on MEGA: I'm gonna complete that one first and then switch to 0.8.6 using the savegame provided by the dev.

This premise is to say that if someone is in the same situation as me and doesn't feel like starting over, here's the link to 0.8.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gj, thanks for sharing.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I was thinking the update was out but all I see are people being brats over "don't leak the update" or "gib me update". *Gives side eye of death*

I figured Faerin could use the publicity that spreads like wildfire after each leak but to their own, I suppose. I did find some interesting info. With the releases being leaked within hours, @Faerin has caught up to several devs in HALF the time. Like Dystopian Project (Claire's Quest) or Towerfag (Princess Conquest?) have been around since 2016 and Faerin started in June 2017
(Faerin is within reach of overtaking balsamique (Dune flash games) and Innoxia (Lilith's Throne))
(shows a fairly steady climb despite releases getting leaked within hours)

So, tell me, friends. How is this advertisement hurting our good Faerin?? I would like to believe all this good increase in income is because of Faerin earning it? Or are you saying it's one or two patrons that hold all power??

Reactions: Bakkalon and DJsona

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
I was thinking the update was out but all I see are people being brats over "don't leak the update" or "gib me update". *Gives side eye of death*

I figured Faerin could use the publicity that spreads like wildfire after each leak but to their own, I suppose. I did find some interesting info. With the releases being leaked within hours, @Faerin has caught up to several devs in HALF the time. Like Dystopian Project (Claire's Quest) or Towerfag (Princess Conquest?) have been around since 2016 and Faerin started in June 2017
(Faerin is within reach of overtaking balsamique (Dune flash games) and Innoxia (Lilith's Throne))
(shows a fairly steady climb despite releases getting leaked within hours)

So, tell me, friends. How is this advertisement hurting our good Faerin?? I would like to believe all this good increase in income is because of Faerin earning it? Or are you saying it's one or two patrons that hold all power??

The fact that the top 4 earner on patreon does the same job than Faerin and release his game to everyone freely tells volume.
Only recently did he created a short delay between patreon and non-patreon but he was already at its top place before that.

People support a patreon because they want to feed his project. Not to get access to a game that is going to be leaked in no time anyway.

I find also ridiculous to think that people who aren't willing or able to support on patreon will do so just to reduce the delay by a day.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i dont mind if they are holding back an update for several hours (maybe days) to give the pledgers advance.

All i have to critizize a little bit is that they dont judge all same way.

I remember "Melody" and "Dating my Daughter" been leaked 4 Minutes (!!!!!) after release.
4 minutes - that means: release, download, re-upload and post the link - within 4 minutes - i still cant get over this.

they should treat all the same way - maybe not to leak within x days or so on (but same for ALL)

Reactions: Zal

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
i dont mind if they are holding back an update for several hours (maybe days) to give the pledgers advance.

All i have to critizize a little bit is that they dont judge all same way.

I remember "Melody" and "Dating my Daughter" been leaked 4 Minutes (!!!!!) after release.
4 minutes - that means: release, download, reupload and post the link - within 4 minutes - i still cant get over this.

they should treaten all the same way - maybe not to leak within x days or so on (but same for ALL)
they just leak the developer link.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes