Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Thsts a bug ,, right ? Individually all of them 100%, but total achievement shows 90% , also there is problem with Emma's Point

b - Copy.png

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Why not have Officer Debby arrest everyone, put them all in a jail cell and have a free for all??? Sounds like a plan to me! LOL Edit- Even man-bear-pig-woman thing...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys, i'm stuck unlocking Ashley's pictures 74-77 and Clair's picture 40. Can you help me with that? Thank you in advance!
Ashley's are from dating her in the red dress, Mom/Claire 40 is peeping on her again AFTER you fap to her in her room. GL.

Reactions: DirkP

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Unlocked
'Tis the season
Hey guys,
Here's a small preview of the upcoming Christmas special!
As decided by the poll, it will have content for Ashley, Veronica and Claire.

There will be plenty of presents to unwrap!
View attachment 197090
Hello. I'm already bored with waiting for a newer update, but from what I see with S. Kelly, it will be fun, so it's only left, but I'm looking forward to it. And we know them closer to the holidays, waiting for this is getting waiting, but also hence, the translation itself to understand later what's going on. Greetings.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hello. I'm already bored with waiting for a newer update, but from what I see with S. Kelly, it will be fun, so it's only left, but I'm looking forward to it. And we know them closer to the holidays, waiting for this is getting waiting, but also hence, the translation itself to understand later what's going on. Greetings.
Couldn't of said it better myself..... But Wtf you just say? Any how like you can't wait!!!!

Reactions: MotH_like25

Emper0rr

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, need a little help here. i am playing the latest version 0.8.5b, but when i proceed with Emma at the beach whenver i try to use the sunscreen the beach thing ends suddenly, and takes me home to the dining room

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, need a little help here. i am playing the latest version 0.8.5b, but when i proceed with Emma at the beach whenver i try to use the sunscreen the beach thing ends suddenly, and takes me home to the dining room
While I myself didn't have a problem with that for some reason? It's been said a hundred times. Bug to be fixxed in new ep.

Reactions: DirkP and TheDevian

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
I did all the things i see on this thread, but I still can't see any video in te game, I can see them in StreamingAssets with vlc, but not in the game.
Captura.JPG

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes