meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Look on line for drivers for you screen and install them then try to change size for your screen then try the game settings.

If this is not a laptop I would upgrade the card to at least a 960 or above.

It not a laptop , it is a desktop.
OK, after reading the help file for the screen online, I believe it is about the monitor, because I have 19" screen monitor and according to this model, it supports 1280 × 1024 resolution as "recommended" and it is set as the maximum resolution this monitor can handle.

Well I have been thinking of getting a new monitor. this is a good time to get rid of the old monitor.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
you should use "window"-mode since your monitor can't display the 19:6 ratio so in fullscreen no matter wich resolution you use it won't work
it is in "window"-mode now and still get the same issue.

check the images , these are "windowed" mode.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
1280x1024 isn't 16:9
1280x720 would be 16:9
Thanks! That kinda solved it.
What I did was creating and customizing a new resolution (1280x720) as you advised has solved this issue,
but another issue appeared.
Now the view on the screen is kinda compacted, The font is smaller.
I think I should get a new 20" monitor? or should I get a new video card?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What I did was creating and customizing a new resolution (1280x720) as you advised has solved this issue,
If I was you and can afford it get the 1060 or 1080 card and either 22" or 24" wide screen and you would be good to go.
If you are staying with VN then 1060 would be fine but if you play games like Fallout 4, Skyrim and such then 1080 would be best.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Only thing I can suggest is post your save so I can see why you havent received it
I gave up and gotten rid of all save's and waiting for the next version of the game to come out and try it again.
I think I bypassed the trigger for it a long time ago with having not figured out Debby's trigger until I had most of Ashley's and Sophia's path's done.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is not the size of the monitor itself, but rather the resolution that it is set to.

Try this first...
Right click on your desktop and hit properties.
Then click Display (bottom left corner).
Then Adjust Resolution (top left).
There you should see a pull down tab that says Resolution, you can try changing that to something larger, like 1920x1080 or 1280x720. For full screen 3D games, you will need lower settings with that card, but for a 2D one like this it should be okay. My old 650 had no issues with it.

Reactions: Firsk

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Unlocked
'Tis the season
Hey guys,
Here's a small preview of the upcoming Christmas special!
As decided by the poll, it will have content for Ashley, Veronica and Claire.

There will be plenty of presents to unwrap!
View attachment 197090
Aaahhh...Christmas comes but once a year, ...unless you're playing MotH, then it's every day, and not just once. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not for me I will start a new play through from start to finish again and again when any new updates come out.

That's how I am, dang for sure that's how I am.:p:p:p
That can get hard with biweekly updates. :LOL:

InsaniD

Oct 20, 2018
Ok every time I get to a certain point in each of the ladies the game crashes on me which I am not sure why this happens. On Amy it is the love triangle point. On Veronica it is the first beach part where the bj happens. On Ashley its during her study time bj scene. I checked my Nvidia card it is set for the balance now and still happens. Is it a Bug or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That can get hard with biweekly updates. :LOL:
Not for me when I have everyday all day long being at home and enjoying my gaming time.

Oh what a joy to have 6 am to 10 pm every day to just play games, I love it.:cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok every time I get to a certain point in each of the ladies the game crashes on me which I am not sure why this happens. On Amy it is the love triangle point. On Veronica it is the first beach part where the bj happens. On Ashley its during her study time bj scene. I checked my Nvidia card it is set for the balance now and still happens. Is it a Bug or something?
Your computer could be overheating on you and may not be able to handle the VN, regular games I get 60 fps but most of these VN I get at most 10 fps.

Reactions: TheDevian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Your computer could be overheating on you and may not be able to handle the VN, regular games I get 60 fps but most of these VN I get at most 10 fps.

InsaniD

Oct 20, 2018
On my other games I play it does not do this so I am not sure it is the over heating thing one I use a desktop lol . I checked the side to see if the heat is high and its cold and feel the air flowing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On my other games I play it does not do this so I am not sure it is the over heating thing one I use a desktop lol . I checked the side to see if the heat is high and its cold and feel the air flowing.
Open up the side and look under the CPU fan for dust clogging up the vents.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not for me when I have everyday all day long being at home and enjoying my gaming time.
Oh what a joy to have 6 am to 10 pm every day to just play games, I love it.:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here, though I am nocturnal, so my time of day is different, 4am is bed time...:LOL: But between there being dozens and dozens of games I am playing, I am also working on helping to make a couple, so as much as I love some of these games, there is only so much time I can spend on each one. Also being dyslexic, I am a really slow reader, that doesn't help either. :LOL:

Reactions: a1fox3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is it always the same point in the game, or is it more random? You might have had some odd issue in the download or something, if so, you might try redownloading it.
If it is more random, then then it could be random crashes, that can happen to any game really, but if it is really frequent there is likely more of a reason...
If I am reading this correctly, it might be the animations that are the problem, have you seen any animations so far in the game? If not, then maybe you need a video codec.

This might help. Try this first.

Reactions: a1fox3

InsaniD

Oct 20, 2018
Is it always the same point in the game, or is it more random? You might have had some odd issue in the download or something, if so, you might try redownloading it.
If it is more random, then then it could be random crashes, that can happen to any game really, but if it is really frequent there is likely more of a reason...
If I am reading this correctly, it might be the animations that are the problem, have you seen any animations so far in the game? If not, then maybe you need a video codec.

This might help. Try this first.
Ok it is at the same points each time and I have seen the animations up to these points. which is good but I re dl the game once prior but I may try it again too.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone's have a "bug" that whenever your at the Beach with the Aunt and try to rub Sunscreen it immediately cuts back to the house? If you can't do that I'm assuming you can't continue her storyline?

Do I need uninstall?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes