a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone's have a "bug" that whenever your at the Beach with the Aunt and try to rub Sunscreen it immediately cuts back to the house? If you can't do that I'm assuming you can't continue her storyline?

Do I need uninstall?
No you do not need to uninstall just wait till the next update and then do it because it is a bug.

Reactions: TheDevian

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys, i'm currently doing amy story and it's asking me to give her a dildo to progress, however she won't take it at the gym or at the club and it doesn't give me the option to give it to her at her house, is that the latest patch of that story or i'm i doing something wrong?

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
hello I have a problem with the mission with Emma when I have to go to the beach, bug games and send me home so I can not continue the mission because I am asked to mass .... (sry for my english) ^^

XxxAgfrxxX

Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys I have a small problem, I started a game long ago on the game (cassie and the neighbor was not present) but I lost my backup and I would like to find a backup not too advanced not to start all over again with this new version sorry if there are mistakes I'm french and I translate with google;) thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys I have a small problem, I started a game long ago on the game (cassie and the neighbor was not present) but I lost my backup and I would like to find a backup not too advanced not to start all over again with this new version sorry if there are mistakes I'm french and I translate with google;) thank you
not a good choice. Wait until next week and start all over again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As @cold_arctus said you just should wait till next update and start new because not only is there 1 bug that will get fix for next update there is also more content early in the game that you will miss if you get a late game save.

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
good evening, I'm looking for help for Claire's event at the museum I can not find the right answers to make the gauge rise

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Not for me I will start a new play through from start to finish again and again when any new updates come out.

That's how I am, dang for sure that's how I am.:p:p:p
Well like they say...Each to their own. But which ever way you choose, if you enjoy it why change...have fun. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
hey guys, i'm currently doing amy story and it's asking me to give her a dildo to progress, however she won't take it at the gym or at the club and it doesn't give me the option to give it to her at her house, is that the latest patch of that story or i'm i doing something wrong?
You are doing something wrong....It's one of those events that you need the item for, but, don't actually give it, if you've had the hint to get it then you should be doing the 'Amy Slave Training' just play through and one of the options will allow you to use it (actually she uses it, you just get to watch, but you have to have the item, not give it to her) hope this helps and you enjoy the 'show'. ;) :)

Reactions: DirkP

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
That really depends on which version you last played, any version before v0.8.3 is not save compatable with the new version of the game, if your last playthrough was the v0.8.2 then the included auto save in the v0.8.5b will start you just after that. Enjoy. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
good evening, I'm looking for help for Claire's event at the museum I can not find the right answers to make the gauge rise
The internet is your friend. The questions have all changed with this version from when the guide was written, so if you don't know the answers, you will need to search the web with your favorite search engine, they are easy to find, and not timed...

D

Deleted member 1050319

These are my Questions/Answers
Buy Chocolates
give chocolates
how do i look?=> you look so hot
too much? => stylish
do I look ok? => beautiful
Paintings:
The Scream by Edvard Munch+ 1
Painting Rembrandt:
The night watch + 1
girl with a pearl earring:
Johannes Vermeer + 1

Starry Night:
Vincent van Gogh +1

The Birth of Venus
Painting by Sandro Botticelli

take mom to a quiet spot +1

Walk through the park (can be chosen when leaving the museum

get her a hotdog

(Getting the ingredients right is + 2 so read carefully what she wants)

Reactions: saravanan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there going to be a Mac version for this? i would realy enjoy that :(
Not until the game is done.

But there's an install guide in the download that gives step-by-step instructions on how to run the game under Wine on the Mac.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes