larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have attached here the save file. Let me know ASAP. Thanks :)
I have altered your save and if you go outside Moms room at 22:00 you will overhear the conversation just continue to follow the hints and your good to go

Tekashi696969

Sep 18, 2018
video not working , when i open the phone and go to any video nothing showing in screen just X and left and right arrows what should i do? i have windows 10

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone know fix for "Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution" error , and for the record all other Unity games are working just fine.
video not working , when i open the phone and go to any video nothing showing in screen just X and left and right arrows what should i do? i have windows 10
I would suggest you both try the 'Troubleshooting thread' both of these problems have come up before so I'm sure one of the 'techies' there will be able to help you out. Good luck. :)

Reactions: Tekashi696969

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I'm stuck at a certain step in the relationship with Amy.
I have 20 love and 10 arousal with her and 70/70/90 (love/arousal/submission) with Veronica.
During the day I get the "Let's have a beer with her at Neon" and I did that 5 times, but nothing new happens.
After each drink her tooltip says "Veronica saw me have a beer with her, wonder if she'll mention it on the cab ride".
I did this stuff for about a week and nothing new happens with Amy. The quest with Veronica seems to progress as usual (I'm at the "I wonder if she will play with herself if I don't visit her before work").

I checked the walkthroughs, but they are very vague about what I have to do.
Any help would be appreciated.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm stuck at a certain step in the relationship with Amy.
I have 20 love and 10 arousal with her and 70/70/90 (love/arousal/submission) with Veronica.
During the day I get the "Let's have a beer with her at Neon" and I did that 5 times, but nothing new happens.
After each drink her tooltip says "Veronica saw me have a beer with her, wonder if she'll mention it on the cab ride".
I did this stuff for about a week and nothing new happens with Amy. The quest with Veronica seems to progress as usual (I'm at the "I wonder if she will play with herself if I don't visit her before work").

I checked the walkthroughs, but they are very vague about what I have to do.
Any help would be appreciated.
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: AnubisMRM

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
She is my second choice, though I think Emma is far more likely, due to her having the perfect superhero background, and we met Linda after Angel. Emma is also far more likely to have access to, and know which room is yours, Linda might not even know where you live, never mind what room is yours.
Well, for Emma, I would not ask the TheDevian for a photo like I did Lindy and Angel. After that I say that an Angel can be Linda.
Screenshot_11 f.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, for Emma, I would not ask the TheDevian for a photo like I did Lindy and Angel. After that I say that an Angel can be Linda.
View attachment 191605
It is feasible, I have had that thought a few times, though her chest isn't as big (at least not normally), and lack of knowledge of the player, and his situation. IIRC, he met Angle before Linda, though she seemed to know him, mom could have pictures of him, but still. There is no doubt that is a mirror of the same pose, but unless activating her powers make her chest bigger (and it might), Emma is still my main suspect. Linda was interested in the player from Mom's stories, and maybe just to make Mom jealous, but she hadn't met him before, and was so interested in him that if it had been her, it seems unlikely that she would have turned him down. Whereas with Emma, turning him down makes sense, due to them being 'related', maybe (I still think there is a good chance Emma is adopted).

Reactions: MotH_like25

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It is feasible, I have had that thought a few times, though her chest isn't as big (at least not normally), and lack of knowledge of the player, and his situation. IIRC, he met Angle before Linda, though she seemed to know him, mom could have pictures of him, but still. There is no doubt that is a mirror of the same pose, but unless activating her powers make her chest bigger (and it might), Emma is still my main suspect. Linda was interested in the player from Mom's stories, and maybe just to make Mom jealous, but she hadn't met him before, and was so interested in him that if it had been her, it seems unlikely that she would have turned him down. Whereas with Emma, turning him down makes sense, due to them being 'related', maybe (I still think there is a good chance Emma is adopted).
If the chest the size is the only real iffy question about maybe Linda. Maybe not. Perhaps the suit just makes her chest look bigger. Angel also has Red Eyes. Which I would assume are contact lens. To alter the appearance. Perhaps the chest has some padding or some extra armor there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the chest the size is the only real iffy question about maybe Linda. Maybe not. Perhaps the suit just makes her chest look bigger. Angel also has Red Eyes. Which I would assume are contact lens. To alter the appearance. Perhaps the chest has some padding or some extra armor there.
Many things could pad her chest, but she didn't know the player when he met Angel, yet she not only acted like she knows him, knew where he lived, where his room was, and could get in there, and she was reluctant to have sex with him, while Linda was all over him.
The eyes change color when activating her powers, that's been all but confirmed.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Many things could pad her chest, but she didn't know the player when he met Angel, yet she not only acted like she knows him, knew where he lived, where his room was, and could get in there, and she was reluctant to have sex with him, while Linda was all over him.
The eyes change color when activating her powers, that's been all but confirmed.
What if Angel is like Typhoid Mary, from Iron Fist. Where the one half remembers one thing. and one half remembers one thing. So like when the powers activate the other half doesn't fully remember everything. So Angel knows the MC. But Linda doesn't quite remember the MC, but does remember some details.

I see this as a possibly mainly due the design of Angel is clearly taken from Deadpool or Gwenpoole from Marvel comics. So perhaps other traits of Angel have also been taken from Marvel or DC or other comics for inspiration. But she is a hero instead of villain, unlike Typhoid Mary, who IS a villain.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What if Angel is like Typhoid Mary, from Iron Fist. Where the one half remembers one thing. and one half remembers one thing. So like when the powers activate the other half doesn't fully remember everything. So Angel knows the MC. But Linda doesn't quite remember the MC.

I see this as a possibly mainly due the design of Angel is clearly taken from Deadpool or Gwenpoole from Marvel comics. So perhaps other traits of Angel have also been taken from Marvel or DC or other comics for inspiration. But instead of she is a hero instead of villain, unlike Typhoid Mary, who IS a villain.
While interesting, that would make it even less likely that she would have recognized the MC when they first met. At least with Linda, she could have seen his photo on Claire's desk and had heard his name from her, but that takes away even that limited option. It could maybe work a bit if Angel remembers what Linda does, not Linda doesn't remember Angel, but again the other problems still exist, like knowing where his room is, and why she wasn't willing to do anything with him when Linda wants him.

I think she looks more like the original Deadpool. ;p

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes