DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I have last save from v0.8.2 and want to continue but saves previous 0.8.3 don't work with v0.8.4.
As a footnote, I still have all the 'weekly' saves on the 8.3, if you let me know where you were, playwise, on the 8.2 then I can look back through them and find a week close to your last, and upload that for you. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
And that's what's not triggering. I can't even talk to Debby at the gym yet.

I went to the police station on Saturday 7 AM and then I waited in 60 minute intervals until Tuesday but the reporter thing never triggered. Is there some flag that must be set? If so, I could check if I missed it or not.
I've never messed with any of the flags so I don't know, but if you post your savefile (with a note of your problem) one of the Testers will be able to have a look for you and, either amend accordingly, or give you advice on how to proceed. good luck. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
then is it like Alter Sack said get the blowjobs from the Pizza milf (achievement pizza delivery and with the fitness babe work as an instructor) or go to the cheat menu and unlock all memories Lool ok that is the solution for not gamers :LOL:
Actually I think you will find that the 'unlock all memories' was included to cover events such as the 'Amy Slave Training' (which is a 1 off event) involving multiple pictures (over multiple days) some of which can be easily missed, and yet you can still complete the 'event' with missing pictures.

Reactions: User #19006

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is the incest patch needed with the new unity version
There has never been any version (to my knowledge) that has NOT used Unity.
On the incest patch: iIf you look at Lewdpatcher, there's a file exclusively for 0.8.4. That's a a yes, if you want the incesty stuff.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Actually I think you will find that the 'unlock all memories' was included to cover events such as the 'Amy Slave Training' (which is a 1 off event) involving multiple pictures (over multiple days) some of which can be easily missed, and yet you can still complete the 'event' with missing pictures.
well yes it is for getting the foto gallery complete doesn¨t matter which pic basicaly if u don´t spam the mouse button u will not miss any pictures they shoot automaticaly when the event is happening,and that with spaming the mouse button is also to take with pliers it happens to me in the Win 32 system not in the 64.

Reactions: LeRescator
Jul 30, 2018
There has never been any version (to my knowledge) that has NOT used Unity.
On the incest patch: iIf you look at Lewdpatcher, there's a file exclusively for 0.8.4. That's a a yes, if you want the incesty stuff.
thanks for answering me now i just gotta wait for my mega to drop my downloaded quota 2 hours wait for a less then 1meg file

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thanks for answering me now i just gotta wait for my mega to drop my downloaded quota 2 hours wait for a less then 1meg file
Just use a proxy something like windscribe to bypass the quota

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
well yes it is for getting the foto gallery complete doesn¨t matter which pic basicaly if u don´t spam the mouse button u will not miss any pictures they shoot automaticaly when the event is happening,and that with spaming the mouse button is also to take with pliers it happens to me in the Win 32 system not in the 64.
Agreed, if you follow the hints properly you shouldn't miss any of the pics (since the new system was introduced)....but...there will still be some who will somehow manage to do just that, I think that's why it is still on there and not removed like the old 'stats' cheat (which was abused by soooo many), and of course those who will try to get everything whilst not actually playing the game, as you called them 'the non gamers' :)

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know fix for "Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution" error , and for the record all other Unity games are working just fine.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I am not able to overhear mom talking to Emma. Have tried everything. Gave wine to mom and then went near her room still asks to peak. Gave a foot rub and then went near her room still asks to peak. have done the shower bump arousal as well

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I've never messed with any of the flags so I don't know, but if you post your savefile (with a note of your problem) one of the Testers will be able to have a look for you and, either amend accordingly, or give you advice on how to proceed. good luck. :)
I managed to do everything now. Used the most current walkthrough, which told me what I missed :)

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I am not able to overhear mom talking to Emma. Have tried everything. Gave wine to mom and then went near her room still asks to peak. Gave a foot rub and then went near her room still asks to peak. have done the shower bump arousal as well

if (and only if) hint "sometimes she phones in the evening) then several times 22.00 o'clock to go to her door (if open then "I hear her talking on the phone ...."

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone have a complete list of where to find all the current collectables cards? I'm still missing several.

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
if (and only if) hint "sometimes she phones in the evening) then several times 22.00 o'clock to go to her door (if open then "I hear her talking on the phone ...."
I don't understand. When will be the best time to go to her door Day and Time???

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes