Viressa

May 24, 2018
They do nothing as of yet, and you can't raise them aside from the initial event that introduces the stats.

D

Deleted member 1050319

Downloaded latest version, apparently incest patch was included so deleted mapping.xml in order to remove incest content, should i expect crashes now or was the way i removed it safe?

Anyway Great game with good story and very well made characters, Love it!!
If you encounter any problems just download the incest patch to your main game folder

D

Deleted member 1050319

OMG, I was using all these items on Veronica, not Amy -_-.

Also, anyone knows if the jealousy for Ashley or suspicion for Claire do anything? Is it worth raising those stats at all?
Not implemented yet but who knows what this Friday will bring

Reactions: JeefZ

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Ah, alright. I never re-did those events. Since they're only available on the weekend once those stats actually do something grinding them up is gonna be a bitch and a half unless a new way to increase them is added.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Ok. IsAmy route bugged I checked walkthrough and its written pretty crappy. Where I'm at is in a loop of getting drinks with Amy then talking to Veronica in a cab and MC talking about a plan and Veronica being used to blindfold?

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Ah but my intention was to REMOVE incest patch not add it.
Is this real ? There's no way something like this was ever posted.
In case I'm not seeing things, you can copy your save files to a fresh download of the game. Or you can check what files the incest patch replaces and just delete them and replace them with the original files.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is the dream sequence following Amy having a taste currently bugged? I accidentally skipped it last time by not sleeping so made sure to do it this time (and save before). I've tried sleeping with and without clothes, both immediately after getting home as fast as possible (Ashley asks to stay, I pretended to be asleep), and after another hour or two (so she doesn't turn up), but nothing I could think of was triggering the dream.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
After half a dozen playthroughs I finally realized something awesome: During the dream MC has about Veronica and Amy, Amy's vagina is the wrong shape. But the MC is DREAMING so he would have no way of knowing what it actualy looks like. That's why its different. Bravo @Faerin that was clever! Dream vago.png Real vago.png
We have yet to see if her breasts (nipples) are also different, or if MC's imagination got one right...

Feb 15, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, and I've run into a problem. I have all Achievements at 100% but I am still missing the last part of the Angel story line. The hint keep saying that I should try reading the diary, but each time I want to enter her room while she's showering I get the line "I better not, she might come back any second now). The Quicktravel shows her portrait in her room in stead of the shower.

abgamer

Aug 5, 2017
i need help

i have this error:
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)
How can i fix?!

D

Deleted member 1050319

i need help

i have this error:
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)
How can i fix?!
Have you tried
1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Reactions: User #19006

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I think the suspition points will be bad against you. But who knows yet. Maybe they will add to the lust. Maybe orgys lol who the fuck knows. Gotta play to find out. I for one can't wait!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes